Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ha ha ha ....  very funny comment from B.J.P.  Also it is right that congress party cannot think beyond a single family. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Yes.Family rule is the Hall mark of Congress.That's why it has become a butt of laughter especially to  BJP.

Hilarious as we may find and laugh for a bit, I think BJP needs to give up resorting to such cheap comments. They need to start showing now that they are more mature and serious in their intentions than congress. Everyone knows that congress has always needed and will need in future too, the crutches of Gandhi-Nehru family and they have suffered big time for it. It is up to the congress who they want to discard or put on pedestal. BJP need not stoop to their level and keep making such jokes for a few laughs.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True. But in BJP there are a section of politicians who feel that the Congress should be retaliated in a language which it understands. I agree BJP should not stoop down to such levels.

rambabu wrote:

True. But in BJP there are a section of politicians who feel that the Congress should be retaliated in a language which it understands. I agree BJP should not stoop down to such levels.

yes, but it was okay to do so upto a certain limit to make their point. It is past one year now that BJP is in power and continuing to do so now would become a habit which is what we don';t want. It is time now to give up jokes and funny stuff and get down to serious stuff!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True Kalyani. It's time to think of more developmental  measures to make the Nation surge ahead. BJP has a lot to do as it inherited a barren nation from  the erstwhile rulers. Modi and his team must take this challenge and  measure up  to the expectations of the people who gave its mandate.

Personally I feel that our India cannot develop till that these political parties do not end up funny comments over each other. BJP comments over Congress and vice-versa instead of developing the nation.

This is a mean way of staying in the limelight . Politician clan all irrespective of the parties crave for this. Quite unfortunate.

I truly agree with you that these political parties believe in passing remarks on each other more than their main purpose, to serve India, properly.

shampasaid

Who on earth among these politicians think of their services and responsibilities as the elected members of   people's representatives ? To think and expect this kind of Noble deeds from these politicians is our mere greediness.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.