Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Old habits die hard. But BJP joins hands with Shiv Sena, Akali Dal, PDP, LJP, TDP all family run parties, that is not a problem.

It has been expressed by all that BJP should not indulge in such funny comments.

Renu Sharma wrote:

Personally I feel that our India cannot develop till that these political parties do not end up funny comments over each other. BJP comments over Congress and vice-versa instead of developing the nation.

True Renu, we are lagging behind other countries because all our politicians did until now is to keep trying to score a point over each other for personal selfish gains, without thinking of what the people really need. 

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We had enough of scoring one over the other and indulging in useless and dirty Digging. It's more than an year, the new government formed. People are looking forward for implementation of policies which go a long way for the development of the country.

The political parties fight with each other and try to shown down the opposite party. We have seen the recently parliamentary sessions, during which not much work done and no important bills passed. Congress shouted and boycotted, try to show that still it is powerful.  

http://www.comparenshop.in

Such parties believe in living in their own Fools Paradise. These parties are burden to the country.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.