The state is hit by drought and farmers have been committing suicide in droves in the newly formed state of Andhra Pradesh , while the Chief Minister instead of looking into these pressing matters is busy spending tax payers money on securing himself by spending 5.5 crores on a bus for himself and his comfort ...A farmer has now committed suicide and before taking his life he has written a letter where he has questioned Chandra Babu Naidu about his misplaced priorities...How insensitive and selfish can our politicians get ? They dont seem to care about the people who have voted them to power ! He said about the incident that enough has been done for farmers and his security too is important !!!! The link provided below, contains the copy of the letter written by the poor farmer 

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/politics/help-farmers-dont-spend-money-on-your-luxury-bus-farmer-tells-andhra-cm-before-committing-suicide-1109894.html

https://www.saddahaq.com/ap-farmer-before-commiting-suicide-writes-to-cm-criticizing-govts-priority

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Chandra Babu is a politician. Like any other politician, he too is insensitive. Why only chandraBabu naidu is isolated ? All are alike. The neigbboring state Telangana CM is equally insensitive  or rather more. nothing strange

All of these politicians have misplace priorities, they think only of their lives as being above others. And who cares if a poor farmer dies, personal comforts are of far greater importance to these people! angry.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Two wrongs dont make a right ! What has happened should actually concern people living in the state and to brush it off shows an all round insensitivity .. I am glad the media is there to highlight the misdeeds of these politicians who seem to think they come from another planet and they need to be given preferential treatment and what is even more shocking is the citizens of the state making excuses for their misdeeds ! No wonder we get such politicians !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

True Kalyani. Expecting something good  from these avarice and self centered politicians is greediness on pour part.

usha manohar wrote:

Two wrongs dont make a right ! What has happened should actually concern people living in the state and to brush it off shows an all round insensitivity .. I am glad the media is there to highlight the misdeeds of these politicians who seem to think they come from another planet and they need to be given preferential treatment and what is even more shocking is the citizens of the state making excuses for their misdeeds ! No wonder we get such politicians !

I think we can attribute this tendency to brush off such deeds and make excuses on their behalf is the result of our own mentality of putting such public figureheads on a pedestal and considering them as being larger than life. The example of no one raising objections when govt. waived off duty on Sachin Tendulkar's Ferrari when it is struggling with deficit, is one such example.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I wonder why these men are into politics when they are so much scared about their lives. Security of life and politics cannot walk hand in hand so when one loves his life so much then he must not join politics whose foremost job is to serve the people. They are the shame of the country.

shampasaid

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I think we can attribute this tendency to brush off such deeds and make excuses on their behalf is the result of our own mentality of putting such public figureheads on a pedestal and considering them as being larger than life. The example of no one raising objections when govt. waived off duty on Sachin Tendulkar's Ferrari when it is struggling with deficit, is one such example.

Very true ! A like population gets a like leader which is true in every respect ! Here when you go through the poor farmers letter , anyone would feel bad but the CM who simply brushed it off, such insensivity !

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

True. it all depends on the voter wisdom. It's his duty to elect a good leader. But what's happening is entirely different in AP

rambabu wrote:

True. it all depends on the voter wisdom. It's his duty to elect a good leader. But what's happening is entirely different in AP

Really ? what is different in this case ? is the suicide of the poor farmer not a suicide ? and is the CM not totally insensitive going by his comments ?

Did I say the farmer's suicide is not suicide ? I said DIFFERENT in the context of Voter Wisdom. AP voters do not have that wisdom.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.