Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I wonder why these men are into politics when they are so much scared about their lives. Security of life and politics cannot walk hand in hand so when one loves his life so much then he must not join politics whose foremost job is to serve the people. They are the shame of the country.

True, unless one is humane and committed to make the life of people more comfortable instead of some grandoise projects that adds a burden on people, there is no point in them continuing to be in power.Most of these politicians care only about furthering their own interests rather than work towards the betterment of the state and its people ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like minded people and intellectuals preparing ground to show exit to   such corrupt and insensitive politicians. Telangana assembly  is going to be a stormy session . all parties irrespective of their affiliations are thinking of a No Confidence motion. The same thing will happen in the ensuing AP assembly sessions.

Ram Babu you a right, I read in newspaper that CM of Telengana hire jet plan for his China visit and spend 2 crore Rs. for it. Attitude of most of politicians for public money is same. They said before election that we are servant of public but after election they all behave like master. There are some exception of it. I read book about former CM of Kerla Omman Chenddior OC. He is very simple person.

anil wrote:

Ram Babu you a right, I read in newspaper that CM of Telengana hire jet plan for his China visit and spend 2 crore Rs. for it. Attitude of most of politicians for public money is same. They said before election that we are servant of public but after election they all behave like master. There are some exception of it. I read book about former CM of Kerla Omman Chenddior OC. He is very simple person.

Ooman Chandy is an exception. As the CM of Kerala he has no airs.   He leads a simple life.

The worst part is, India is full of such politicians who hardly care for the common men. These leaders should not be spared and you know I have a unique proposal to make them answerable. It should not be police or legal case but they must face the people of their constituency for fair trial. The politicians ask vote from people then the voters should be the best judge and not police or judicial system. The rule has to be like this then only these shameless politicians will face the music.   

shampasaid

Even now Voters Voters are the Best Judges.

But  what if Voters themselves are corrupt ?

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The worst part is, India is full of such politicians who hardly care for the common men. These leaders should not be spared and you know I have a unique proposal to make them answerable. It should not be police or legal case but they must face the people of their constituency for fair trial. The politicians ask vote from people then the voters should be the best judge and not police or judicial system. The rule has to be like this then only these shameless politicians will face the music.   

It is so in other countries where voters are much more aware and cast their votes only after thy hear out debates between various candidates which gives them an opportunity to evaluate and select a candidate.In our country votes are bought through liquor and money, so how can we expect any kind of political and social awareness among voters? Until we have an educated and aware population politicians like Chandra Babu Naidu and his kind of corrupt politicians will get away with such corrupt practices.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

ChandraBabu naidu is involved in many scams. In the recent past , he was caught while forcing a voter to cast his vote to a TDP candidate. But nothing happened . You know the reasons. They are obvious

Ap CM in no way is unique. These are our CM's. Take case  of Karnataka CM, he enjoys stopping traffic and ambulances of patients when he has to move in the city. It is the indifferent attitude towards the voters that is responsible for such behaviours. 

Well said. No politician is a saint or no CM is a Good Samaritan. What i say  is knowing all about Politicians, why one should expect good and noble deeds from this clan ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.