Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@Lopamudra Your instruction filled answer is very helpful to understand how to use processed meat or by the way any processed food. In India many take chicken salami, sausage and other items quite frequently especially in winters. These are taken directly in the processed form especially for sandwiches but after reading your explanation I feel these should be sautéed or shallow fried to keep it healthy. Am I right?   

These are cured food and therefore some people have it directly. Sausages and Seekh kebabs need to be stir fried , grilled or at least microwaved. The cooking instructions are mostly given at the back of the packs. Salamis are supposed to be ready to eat but I prefer grilling the salami sandwiches or lightly frying the Salamis on a lightly greased pan for mental satisfaction and taste. Another important thing in case of frozen food is to check the the 'Best before' dates and maintain the cold chain properly .

@Lopamudra Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. It's truly helpful. Earlier I used to  use salami as it is because everyone in my family loved eating it like that but in the recent past I too started frying just a bit and use it. Thanks again for a good piece of information.

shampasaid

my grandmother used to tell me about eating bacon,she also told me that by eating bacon we are not only get strong but also the oil of pig is very useful in curing the canker 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.