Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit seems to be packed with activities ranging from a first time ever speech by an Indian PM at the British Parliament, meeting with the Indian origin businessmen and other dignitaries , attending a rally organised by the Indian community at Wembley and lunch with  Queen Elizabeth ! Modi  hopes to push for more business ventures , also trying to ease the VISA regulations to Indian travellers etc ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People are quite eager to see him and listen to what he says, according to news yesterday the tickets have been sold out days in advance! Hope to see more positive outcome from this tour.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

People are quite eager to see him and listen to what he says, according to news yesterday the tickets have been sold out days in advance! Hope to see more positive outcome from this tour.

It will take some time when we see the outcomes of Modi's tours. He is man with different qualities. People are speaking many thing about him, but he is not caring, doing what he wants.

I can see 60K people waiting for him at Wembley Stadium in the UK where people will see a political leader speak for the first time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Watching the live telecast from Wembley. Hope this visit open some new avenues for India!

shampasaid

Modi has made many foreign trips. But they have not helped the economy where food prices have shot up and resultantly he  lost badly in Bihar. 60000 people  at Webley will not reduce prices of pulses and  suicides of farmers. 

People must remember that any FDI that comes is with  strings and is not gratis. Modi must work out a formula for success at home, but my friend the famous astrologer Steve Kinsmen has cast the horoscope of Modi with Saturn in the 12th house. This is similar to Napoleon and we know what happened to Napoleon. Modi MAY head the same way. he better pull up his socks.

I have beginning to believe that the artificial shortage, hoarding and prices soaring up is nothing but a well planned strategy against Modi as the opposition wants to bring BJP down at any cost even if the people of this country starve to death hungry. The increasing number of strikes lead by congress and communists, rewards, return, the OROP which is something unprecedented being condemned etc etc are clear indication of such malicious  intentions. Why are writers not coming forward after what has happened in Karnataka?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rationalists don't believe in astrological predictions but the psuedo rationalists may be happy with Steve Kinsmen's predictions about Modi ! But Modi is doing whatever he is doing for the nation not for his family unlike some parties, and that is the big difference between him and other leaders. I am usre he has enough sense to see how things are being done to defame him and his party and will take steps to counteract that ..If he is not capable of doing that he does not deserve to be in that position, so we will wait and watch rather than criticise every single move of his !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Resident Indians (RI) also deserve the melas that are organised for NRI's. After all it is they who elected him and not the NRI's. Presenting report cad to NRI's and keeping mum to RI's is not fair. 

As the the PM of india, when Narendra Modi has visited the UK. It is understood that he is the elected leader of of all Indians. The question of Resident or Non resident Indians will not arise.

The Melas in UK were organised by the Non resident Indians because they wanted to showcase India and its culture and not by Modi or BJp , so resident Indians too if interested  can organise Melas like they did before for The Family and its entourage ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.