The topic is locked.

Our leaders have so much time to celebrate their birthday and that too so lavishly. Check the link:

http://indianexpress.com/photos/picture-gallery-others/mulayam-singh-yadav-arrives-in-saifai-to-celebrate-his-76-birthday/4/

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let Mulayam do whatever he likes. Only criteria is his lavishness should be cut and set an example in his simplicity. But where are those leaders who set an example. Hence, we should know that expectations from these leaders is like chasing a mirage.

Celebrating leaders' birthday lavishly is common to most political parties. This is very undesirable.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Spending crores on birthday celebrations by leaders shows highest form of insensitivity toward the common man, It also shows how they think that they are god's gift to mankind and thus  mere mortals should celebrate there coming on earth. Shameful but what can be done. Reputed artistes  also perform by force or by choice  or money power.

What better can be expected from a person like Mulayam Singh who has more than 50 criminal cases against him . And the fellow has ambitions of becoming the Prime Minister of this country....Heaven help us if such a day comes !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These people really have no shame to celebrate their birthday with such pomp and splendor! At least the flower merchants probably made a tidy profit from all those petals showered on a worthless old man!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Birthday celebration of supremo of BSP and SP is prominent in UP politics and in TN such celebrations of leaders happened in the past. In this year, people of BJD the ruling party of Odisha try hard to celebrate birthday of CM, most of people generally does not like in my state such grandeur celebration but it differs from land to land in India.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have a doubt that the flower merchant has made a good profit. I think the flower merchant showered flowers for free with a hope that in the near future the supremo would help him to gain a lot more either in cash or in kind.

shampasaid

Mulayam and the likes of him hide their past sins behind the glitz and glam of these celebrations to hide their criminal cases and to hoodwink the public who are mostly gullible.

How do such politicians hide themselves behind all glitz and glam? This kind of celebration itself is a crime for a public figure when the farmers of his state are badly hit due to untimely rain and there crops got spoiled before harvest.  

shampasaid

How such politicians behind the glam ? This is the characteristic of typical politician, who never care for the plight of the farmers or plight of the poor. They are shameless creatures.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.