The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

These politicians are spending huge money to celebrate their birthday's but not even bother for farmers. U.P. is declared as drought state this year but instead spending money on farmers, Mulayam is spending money on his own. Public is also responsible for such kind of people in power. We recently what has happened in Bihar. A 9th fail person has become the deputy C.M. of the state. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

True. In Bihar if such politicians came into power, reason is uneducated electorate. I feel it's the electorate to be educated first. Most of the ministers came from the Lalu's family. One of his son during swearing in ceremony could not read it properly and the governor had to ask him to repeat the oath twice.

In Bihar caste plays an important role and that got reflected in the recent election. Actually, last year also Mulayam Singh's birthday celebration became a controversial issue but it did not stop him from celebrating it this year. This shows that these politicians are least bothered about the opinion of the people. 

shampasaid

Super leader of SP Azam khan said that the cake which was cut in the presence of Amar Singh was dumy cake. We cut and celebrate birthday last night. Noting is wrong in celebration birthday but Mulayam Singh is matured person why he did not done some charity on this day.

Why blame Mulayam? It was not his birthday celebration but they were celebrating pollution day in UP. You see the number of flowers used must have done real good to nature but yes they planted maybe 4 saplings to complete the formalities. Great guys great thinking.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:

Super leader of SP Azam khan said that the cake which was cut in the presence of Amar Singh was dumy cake. We cut and celebrate birthday last night. Noting is wrong in celebration birthday but Mulayam Singh is matured person why he did not done some charity on this day.

Is Mulayam a matured person ? I have my own doubts. Had he been a matured person, he wouldn't have Indulged in such foolish extravagance. I'm of the opinion that Birthday celebrations are brand building exercises to be in the limelight.

we all know that he is one of the most powerful leader and one of the most known leader in India and his celebration with some of the bollywood industry actor present in his birthday is now-a-days very common.   

bhuyali saroj

The most of public like getting more without doing hard work. And these politicians know it very well, when election time come near these politician start promising that this time they will do work for public and public will get fodder without doing hard work. So people elect these type of politicians again and again. These politicians spend public money on their own and do nothing except promising.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Babu saroj wrote:

we all know that he is one of the most powerful leader and one of the most known leader in India and his celebration with some of the bollywood industry actor present in his birthday is now-a-days very common.   

I was not aware that he was one of the most powerful leaders...By the way, powerful in what way ?criminal record or goondaism? What exactly does a powerful leader mean? one who can bash up people who go against his word and has a following by  the anti social elements who would be happy to get everything free at governments expense ? If that is the criteria , then he is definitely a very powerful criminal leader !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

I was not aware that he was one of the most powerful leaders...By the way, powerful in what way ?criminal record or goondaism? What exactly does a powerful leader mean? one who can bash up people who go against his word and has a following by  the anti social elements who would be happy to get everything free at governments expense ? If that is the criteria , then he is definitely a very powerful criminal leader !

He is powerful because he can insane public. On his last birthday his super flatterer spend 75 crores and said shamelessness that I received this amount from Dowd. I think all you remembers about the birthday celebration of Maya Wati when she was CM of UP. She was set target for all ministers and senior officers to issue coupons and collect gift amount for her. No cake, no flowers and film stars.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.