The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

we all know that he is one of the most powerful leader and one of the most known leader in India and his celebration with some of the bollywood industry actor present in his birthday is now-a-days very common.   

I was not aware that he was one of the most powerful leaders...By the way, powerful in what way ?criminal record or goondaism? What exactly does a powerful leader mean? one who can bash up people who go against his word and has a following by  the anti social elements who would be happy to get everything free at governments expense ? If that is the criteria , then he is definitely a very powerful criminal leader !

He is powerful because he can insane public. On his last birthday his super flatterer spend 75 crores and said shamelessness that I received this amount from Dowd. I think all you remembers about the birthday celebration of Maya Wati when she was CM of UP. She was set target for all ministers and senior officers to issue coupons and collect gift amount for her. No cake, no flowers and film stars.

Mulayam Singh is in no way different from other politicians. These birthday bashes and celebrations are the ways to divert the the attention of the public from his immoral deeds.Public is gullible. They do not know, that these politicians are enjoying at the cost of their own money.

Definitely powerful but in a negative direction. He used his power to increase corruption and hooliganism. Such leaders never improve the condition of the common people rather use it for his benefit only. People need to wake up or else these leaders will continue with their mismanagement.  

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

we all know that he is one of the most powerful leader and one of the most known leader in India and his celebration with some of the bollywood industry actor present in his birthday is now-a-days very common.   

I was not aware that he was one of the most powerful leaders...By the way, powerful in what way ?criminal record or goondaism? What exactly does a powerful leader mean? one who can bash up people who go against his word and has a following by  the anti social elements who would be happy to get everything free at governments expense ? If that is the criteria , then he is definitely a very powerful criminal leader !

He is powerful because he can insane public. On his last birthday his super flatterer spend 75 crores and said shamelessness that I received this amount from Dowd. I think all you remembers about the birthday celebration of Maya Wati when she was CM of UP. She was set target for all ministers and senior officers to issue coupons and collect gift amount for her. No cake, no flowers and film stars.

Mulayam Singh is in no way different from other politicians. These birthday bashes and celebrations are the ways to divert the the attention of the public from his immoral deeds.Public is gullible. They do not know, that these politicians are enjoying at the cost of their own money.

Public is not innocent, they know all. Freeloader is character of politicians.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Public is not innocent, they know all. Freeloader is character of politicians.

This the general characteristic of all politicians. No politician is a saint and their activities always revolve around " Power."

If you want politicians to be saints then saints will be politicians.

It's fine that politicians are not saints but who asked the politicians to be hooligans. Politicians can be gentleman too then what's the need that Mulayam Singh opted hooliganism. 

shampasaid

Nobody asks a politician to be a saint or a hooligan . They choose hooliganism as its the best way to exercis power and earn tons of money during his regime.

I think let's see how he takes our discussion and acts next year. Thanks everyone, the thread is locked now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.