Home Minister Rajnath Singh, presents Padma Vibhushan to the Tragedy King Dilip Kumar.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/12/13/dilip-kumar_n_8798172.html?utm_hp_ref=india

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There are so many Padma + awards that it has become highly confusing to know what the status of each one is...Anyway, Dilip Kumar richly deserves the award since he is one of the most talented and popular actors ever on the Indian cinema..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

There are so many Padma + awards that it has become highly confusing to know what the status of each one is...Anyway, Dilip Kumar richly deserves the award since he is one of the most talented and popular actors ever on the Indian cinema..

yes what was happen is last day degrade importance of these civil awards. It is also funny that government gave award at time when he was not healthy.He has problem of memory loss. I think he can not enjoy this award.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

yes what was happen is last day degrade importance of these civil awards. It is also funny that government gave award at time when he was not healthy.He has problem of memory loss. I think he can not enjoy this award.

He is not healthy, but his memory is alright. The decision of the Government to confer Padma Vibhuudhan on  a legendary actor like Dilip Kumar is really praise worthy.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

He is not healthy, but his memory is alright. The decision of the Government to confer Padma Vibhuudhan on  a legendary actor like Dilip Kumar is really praise worthy.

I am agree that Dalip Kumar is deserve it, he contribution in Bollywood is peerless. But  I read that he has problem of memory loss.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am agree that Dalip Kumar is deserve it, he contribution in Bollywood is peerless. But  I read that he has problem of memory loss.

Yes apparently he has memory loss and is also physically weak due to age...The award should have been given earlier when he could have enjoyed  event with his family and friends instead of now, so late in his life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am agree that Dalip Kumar is deserve it, his contribution in Bollywood is peerless. But  I read that he has problem of memory loss.

Yes apparently he has memory loss and is also physically weak due to age...The award should have been given earlier when he could have enjoyed  event with his family and friends instead of now, so late in his life !

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am agree that Dalip Kumar is deserve it, his contribution in Bollywood is peerless. But  I read that he has problem of memory loss.

Anyhow, whatever may be the reason this 9i year old Thespian got the award. All Dilip lovers are happy.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anyhow, whatever may be the reason this 9i year old Thespian got the award. All Dilip lovers are happy.

Yes we are happy, some peoples ad-lib for these civil awards but government gave it to Dalip Kumar with all these. It is true honour.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes we are happy, some peoples ad-lib for these civil awards but government gave it to Dalip Kumar with all these. It is true honour.

People who know about the great histrionic talents of Dilip Kumar will never  criticize such honor . He deserves this honor

I am glad Dilip Kumar got the award, mainly as it will nail the lie that BJP is anti Muslim. Dilip is aMuslim and has recieved the Nishan e Pakistan, the highest  civil award in Pakistan. He accepted it during the Kargil war. His role during the Pak India war of 1965 was also dubious. However having said that, I will add he was a great actor.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.