Age did not stop this brave woman to supply milk to her customers despite heavy downpour during incessant rains in Chennai recently.

A local took her photo and posted it in Twitter, Radha became an overnight Internet Celebrity.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/people/This-60-year-old-milkman-is-the-new-internet-hero/articleshow/50158842.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Humanity wins. She is such a brave woman and her sincerity which is the great blessing of her customers. Here age is not a matter. In the Bad situation we easily identify the good human. 

LAUGH, IF YOU ARE WISE.

Service before self. Irrespective of age and the odds selfless people will stick to their commitment. They are worth emulation

I don't know how say thanks to this Nobel lady. Earth is surviving because of these peoples. 

anil wrote:

I don't know how say thanks to this Nobel lady. Earth is surviving because of these peoples. 

Very true. People like Radha despite age restrictions think that service to humanity, especially during crisis is their duty. In this process, such people do not care even for their lives. Noble souls indeed !

this is India and i salute the power of women in this country how brave she is to do that. some will think that she is stupid that she is doing her job in so much of rain which can take her life also but she is not stopped she did what's her job. now this is the power of women 

bhuyali saroj

Dedication to Social service is not just restricted to women alone. And those who are determined to do Social service will not care what others do or think

Such persons also have a crazy streak in them to do such acts in disaster times also.

Yes. craze for doing Social service. It's a Nobel craze,

She is a noble soul who is working for a noble cause. Great indeed!

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

She is a noble soul who is working for a noble cause. Great indeed!

Such dedicated people,  are the pathfinders . They go ahead and show a path that people remember for their noble deeds for generations together.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.