Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Hopefully, Sanjay Dutt will never forget the fault he committed and now when he is about to enjoy the freedom, he will lead a patriot's life.

Hi, do you call it a fault? It was a dastardly crime that ultimately led to over 250 people being killled. People who have not suffered can say it was a "fault". 

I don't understand what is there so exciting about his release that is matter of discussion. The thread is locked.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

While writing my comment I may have chosen a little less powerful word about the man's deed but that does not mean I support his act. It will be gracious if we do not give expert comment on each other's patriotism and sufferings. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Hopefully, Sanjay Dutt will never forget the fault he committed and now when he is about to enjoy the freedom, he will lead a patriot's life. 

it is right know he will feel relax when he will come out from jail. 

As a devoted Indian I don't want such culprits to relax rather his deed must constantly prick his conscience so that he never ever falters in future.

shampasaid

He will not have time to examine his conscience or his actions once he is out because film makers are standing in Que to sign him up and his fans are ecstatic that he will make more films and his friends and relatives will celebrate...We will have a circus once he is out like it happened when Salman was given bail and the fans burst crackers and danced away to glory ! what a sick society we live in ! Frankly one cannot blame the stars and celebrities because they are only taking advantage of what is already there in our society ! The rot that has set in through the past 60 odd years cannot go away so quickly ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

As a devoted Indian I don't want such culprits to relax rather his deed must constantly prick his conscience so that he never ever falters in future.

Now the latest news says, a petitioner Pradip Bhalekar, alleges that there are 27,740 other prisoners in the state of Maharashtra, who deserve to be released. The petitioner adds that Dutt was favored by a Prison official. Bombay High court took up the case.

http://www.sakshipost.com/index.php/news/national/71283-sanjay-dutts-early-release-challenged-in-high-court.html

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Now the latest news says, a petitioner Pradip Bhalekar, alleges that there are 27,740 other prisoners in the state of Maharashtra, who deserve to be released. The petitioner adds that Dutt was favored by a Prison official. Bombay High court took up the case.

http://www.sakshipost.com/index.php/news/national/71283-sanjay-dutts-early-release-challenged-in-high-court.html

The simple fact behind the priority given to Sanjay Dutt is that he has lots of money to give and is much famous than other prisoners who are in the waiting list to be released. Our Judicial system is too old and useless, it is to be reviewed thoroughly.  

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The simple fact behind the priority given to Sanjay Dutt is that he has lots of money to give and is much famous than other prisoners who are in the waiting list to be released. Our Judicial system is too old and useless, it is to be reviewed thoroughly.  

This further proves justice for poor will be denied forever. When this judicial system will be able to do justice for poor ? It seems the possibilities are remote.

Judiciary is for punishing the people when they violate the law. But they always fail to punish the people especially those who have money and influence in the society for their evil actions. Here, Sanjay Dutt is a very popular person with handful of money. So it was easy for him to escape from court's punishment by paying high amount of money to the advocates. An efficient advocate is capable to interpret the law in any way to protect his clients even though the client is a criminal. But the clients have to pay a high amount of fees to the advocate. But it is not possible for poor people because they do not have money to pay the fees of the advocates and so they are always in waiting list.   

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.