Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Our country is far behind the China in manufacturing, but with make in India our government is trying to compete with and hope in coming days India will progress with a faster rate.

modiji is trying every possibility to make our India look great and strong in economy. well i am very much impressed by his performance as a prime minister not only me the world is impressed. 

It is not fair to compare India with China, China is not great republic like India. 

@Anil says that India and China can not be compared as China is not a great republic like India. His sentiments are emotional but the observation is not correct. China is the second largest economy in the world ad it is today in a commanding position to have its say in world affairs. China has worked hard to attain this status. Dismissing it so casually by saying it is not a great republic is indicating a superior attitude without justification. 

vijay wrote:

@Anil says that India and China can not be compared as China is not a great republic like India. His sentiments are emotional but the observation is not correct. China is the second largest economy in the world ad it is today in a commanding position to have its say in world affairs. China has worked hard to attain this status. Dismissing it so casually by saying it is not a great republic is indicating a superior attitude without justification. 

I am agree with you about economy growth of China, tell me one thing, GST bill is not approving for last some years because of opposition parties, is it is possible in China.

China is a single party. no opposition party dictatorial like government. India is a multi party country with a vibrant opposition in a democracy. The two countries are not comparable politically. Our biggest strength is that there is  individual freedom of expression, choice of residence, liberty to protest against injustice, right of strike in industries and ability to change governments every five years and so on. The Chinese have none of these rights and are a regimented society. There are sham elections and only Communist party is allowed. Yes, GST bill in China would have been passed in one minute of its introduction. In India politics makes it time consuming to pass even important legislation like GST Bill. Well that is our style of politics. Against the liberties we enjoy some delay in passing Bills is tolerable.

vijay wrote:

China is a single party. no opposition party dictatorial like government. India is a multi party country with a vibrant opposition in a democracy. The two countries are not comparable politically. Our biggest strength is that there is  individual freedom of expression, choice of residence, liberty to protest against injustice, right of strike in industries and ability to change governments every five years and so on. The Chinese have none of these rights and are a regimented society. There are sham elections and only Communist party is allowed. Yes, GST bill in China would have been passed in one minute of its introduction. In India politics makes it time consuming to pass even important legislation like GST Bill. Well that is our style of politics. Against the liberties we enjoy some delay in passing Bills is tolerable.

There is term in financial management, "common size statement" it is technique of comparing two companies or business houses. In it all data are converted with a common base, natural it is percentage. If any common base is possible to compare India and China, our development is much and much better than China.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

I am agree with you about economy growth of China, tell me one thing, GST bill is not approving for last some years because of opposition parties, is it is possible in China.

A bill like GST bill remaining without approval, throws light on the mean mentality of the opposition parties. When a Bill that is important to the Nation, all the political parties must cooperate withe ruling party. It's not good to see all the things that come from the Ruling party are bad and evil.

Since Independence we have made a lot of headway but failed in many other fields because of wrong policies and decision making...I guess even our political system is such that it does not really favor an all round growth, rather slow down the process because of many compulsions that come with it ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I do agree. Wrong policies  by the previous governments stalled India's development. Now with the new Government  and its new policies that contribute to the overall development, It's hoped that an all round development is very much possible. Many  International  organizations are coming forward to invest in India. Many MOUs are signed to this effect.

For any nation to be called developed, there has to be an all round growth, not just Industrial growth but a change in attitude and a positive change all round which one cannot hope to see in India any time soon..The newer generation is smart and will hopefully and probably initiate the change in small measures ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Change cannot be expected in a Day. With a new government at the helm of the affairs that has inherited a barren land, courtesy former governments, it takes time gradually for a change.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.