Let's begin with Nehru Ji, he allowed division of the country into two parts

Indira further divided it into three, the reason Pakistan reacting so violently.

Rajiv wanted to intervene in Shri Lanka 

Now the crown prince wants to divide it further into many pieces so he can keep one of the divided pieces for himself. Sindhiya has already said shouting slogan against motherland is no crime and threatening slogans are nothing but freedom of expression.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Your line of placing facts is totally flawed. British India was divided into two countries by the rigid stand taken by Jinnah and facilitated by the British. Even if Congress and not Nehru was against, the division was inevitable. Why did you not mention Patel's name as he was equally involved in discussions if you know your history correctly. Indira divided a enemy nation into two which seems to be found uncomfortable by you. Strange logic from a self proclaimed  patriot! Rajiv's intervention was needed at that time to protect the interests of Tamils as they are extension of Tamils in Sri Lanka. I find it strange coming from you. Speaking in your language Rajiv intervened to help 'Hindu" Tamils. It is not possible to respond to your last allegation as it is a figment of a fertile imagination. No one has said that shouting anti India slogan is freedom of speech. On the contrary it is being demanded that they should be identified and punished. Please do not mislead by clever juxtaposition of facts.

May I know who is the CROWN PRICE? I think that you forgot to type the letter 'N' here. Crown Price or Crown Prince - which word is right? Is this the other name of Rahul Gandhi? 

Sunil what vijay write here is truee in reference of division of India. Few day back I read one book on Nehru, the writer of this book write that Jinha was always give message to Muslims that congress in Hindu party. For division Jinnha and British are responsible.

The first family of Congress is always there in every misdeed that the country has passed through ! Indira Gandhi's blunders were too many including blue star ! Rajeev Gandhi's Srilankan blunder made Pakistan bolder in their demands of Kashmir and the situation worsened steadily after that ! Now the party its leaders make it look as if they did wonders for the country ! May be Congress followers would believe but not the vast majority of Indians ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The first family of Congress is always there in every misdeed that the country has passed through ! Indira Gandhi's blunders were too many including blue star ! Rajeev Gandhi's Srilankan blunder made Pakistan bolder in their demands of Kashmir and the situation worsened steadily after that ! Now the party its leaders make it look as if they did wonders for the country ! May be Congress followers would believe but not the vast majority of Indians ..

you are living much far away from Punjab, it is fact congress promote Bhindrwala to cope with Akali, and it second fact that Bhindrawala wants separated from India with help of Pakistan. Blue star operation was compulsion.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

you are living much far away from Punjab, it is fact congress promote Bhindrwala to cope with Akali, and it second fact that Bhindrawala wants separated from India with help of Pakistan. Blue star operation was compulsion.

I dont need to live in Amritsar or anywhere close to it get the news since it is available on the net...you too can get more news through this link and will realise that excesses were committed which cost Indira gandhi's life !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Blue_Star

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nehru was not part of first family that @Usha is always linking. He was succeeded by Shastri so there was no dynastic succession. Dynasty started fro Indira. It is wrong to blame Nehru for follies of Indira and Rajiv and Sonia and now Rahul. The thread is getting off track then what posted by @Sunil.

I did not even mention Nehru's name in my post because his blunders if any were nothing compared to what followed by his daughter and others .. They are the first family of Congress for all practical purpose !

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I dont need to live in Amritsar or anywhere close to it get the news since it is available on the net...you too can get more news through this link and will realise that excesses were committed which cost Indira gandhi's life !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Blue_Star

Thanks for sharing for this link, I experienced those days of terrorism closely so I know much better about that. I am eye witness of bomb blast.

@Vijai let's discuss facts, and the facts are weird than fictions some times. When the discussion begins it goes right and left or up and down espcially when the nation is on the stake.

@Jincy Aby you mean you liked my post to tell me I forgot one N

I have added so many Ns in the thread you can easily forgive me for one N for a change. But I agree I made a mistake and here goes that N in its right placeraised_hands.png 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.