Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That is your viewpoint but it cannot be the only viewpoint. Others also have a right. Upper castes wil naturally see negative atributes in lower caste heroes. That is no reason to deny them their beliefs. If u celebrate victory over demons as classified by you, the demon's followers also have a right to their heroes. Why does it cause so much agitation in upper castes. It is time they should learn to live and let live and not to live and dictate.

This is like supporting Afzal Guru and Dawood Ibrahim and such other rogues, who too have supporters. A day may come when they may be worshiped for their deeds ! And people will say that there is nothing wrong in it, they too have a right ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Please  address the issue of caste war within Hinduism and not bring Afzal etc into it to digress.

Right from Nehru/Gandhi family to Ambedkar, Bindranwale, Goddess Durga and Mahishasura, religious feelings caste feelings have all been discussed so why leave out great personalities like the ones I mentioned?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But to what purpose.?

The same purpose why the others were dragged in..to put forth ones point of view, we all do it differently, cant have same thoughts and attitudes and thats what adds a new perspective to a discussion, in my opinion !

vijay wrote:

Please  address the issue of caste war within Hinduism and not bring Afzal etc into it to digress.

Yes, Afzal Guru and the likes of such heroes should garlanded and given a Red carpet welcome.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Yes, Afzal Guru and the likes of such heroes should garlanded and given a Red carpet welcome.

I think Vijay was referring to dalits' right to worship Mahishasur just as others could worship Durga. It is known that many in Bengal and Odisa worship Mahisasur.  This is a matter among Hindus. The issue of Afazal is different and is not relevant when we talk about worship of Hindu deities (or Hindu demons).  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hope Rambabu does not welcome his latest heroes.

suni51 wrote:

@Vijai let's discuss facts, and the facts are weird than fictions some times. When the discussion begins it goes right and left or up and down espcially when the nation is on the stake.

@Jincy Aby you mean you liked my post to tell me I forgot one N

I have added so many Ns in the thread you can easily forgive me for one N for a change. But I agree I made a mistake and here goes that N in its right placeraised_hands.png 

Some phrases are in English that people cannot understand the real meaning of that so easily. When I read that thread, first I thought that 'price crowd' is also a phrase like that. It took time to understand that sentence. I brought this points here just for clearing my doubt. Please don't mind.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.