Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Latest news on Mallya. ED has sought an Interpol notice against Mallya. A Red corner Notice is issued to seek the location and arrest of Wanted persons with a view to extradition. Once the Red corner notice is issued, Interpol will seek the arrest the person concerned in any part of the World. Now it is imminent Mallya will be in the Net. May take time.

rambabu wrote:

Latest news on Mallya. ED has sought an Interpol notice against Mallya. A Red corner Notice is issued to seek the location and arrest of Wanted persons with a view to extradition. Once the Red corner notice is issued, Interpol will seek the arrest the person concerned in any part of the World. Now it is imminent Mallya will be in the Net. May take time.

He should be arrested and face the legalities. The way he recently commented on this issue, as if he is the victim, is disgusting. He should be brought to books and then I think it will be a strong message to all those celebrities also who had partied with him despite knowing that he is a wilful defaulter. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

He should be arrested and face the legalities. The way he recently commented on this issue, as if he is the victim, is disgusting. He should be brought to books and then I think it will be a strong message to all those celebrities also who had partied with him despite knowing that he is a wilful defaulter. 

Of course, Mallya will be arrested. You know, these legal proceedings are cumbersome and time taking. The Government is doing all that it should do. It may take time. But, this biggest economic offender will be behind the bars. That's for sure.

Britishh govt. has refused to deport Mallya as this will be against British law. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What about the Red corner notice in Interpol sought by the ED ? Interpol will seek the arrest of the concerned person and extradite, wherever Mallya is hiding . I don't think what you said is not the current and latest news. If Interpol also fails to extradite Mallya, ED, who is directing and conducting investigation will certainly intimate the Press. It's only then the ED will think of the next course of action.

The only option left is to apply for a extradition treaty and let the UK government consider it, long process but UK has already said that they will consider such a step if India goes forward with it.I sincerely hope the government will do so and bring him back whenever it comes into effect ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think The Red corner notice in Interpol sought by the ED has all the potentialities to arrest Mallya. This step itself will lead to the fugitive Mallya's extradition, wherever he is hiding including Britain. Acting on ED's action, Interpol started its hunt for Mallya. All these processes are time taking. What all one could do is to wait for the Interpol's  search outcome.

Latest development in this case is that Mallya's Goa villa is seized. SBI has taken control over it. At least some action has started taking place in this regard. 

shampasaid

Definitely. Modi Government and the ED, who is leading the investigation and sought the Interpol in issuing a Red  corner Notice well certainly yield the results. Now Mallya has been cornered from all sides. Now the seizure of Mallya's villa in Goa  by the SBI will further proves that Mallya cannot escape to anywhere, except surrendering to the Indian Government.

Mallya is wronged. He has offered to pay back a substantial portion of his dues. As far as Kingfisher is concerned it was a genuine business  operation but it failed. The laws of banking do not say that Mallya is responsible solely for a business failure. Banks have to shoulder the blame as well and the top heads who got a cut of the money loaned to Mallya need to be jailed. But in India,everybody wants sensational news and Mallya is excellent material. Take it from me Mally cannot be brought back to India at all. The only course is to jail, bank heads , politicians and settle some dues with Mallya. I have a personal interest as I flew as a pilot for Kingfisher for 6 months before landing my present appointment as Executive director. No mountain out of mole hill.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.