Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

@usha. Mallaya vanished in BJP rule how can Congress be blamed. He was elected with support of BJP to Rajya Sabha as a JDU  candidate. It is time you removed the Congress goggles and see the beautiful world in front.

I am agree with you on this point, what congress done is worthless, he run away when BJP is ruling party. It surprising that government could not guess about his desire of run away from country.

Now BJP is doing is doing it's best. Latest news says Mallya is ready to return back to India, provided, the Government assures of his safety and freedom.

It is not right Rambabu that he wants to came back India. He is playing tricks to slow down any action against him.

I don't think so. To see this Financial terrorist, Mallya brought to India, different ways are being employed by different Agencies. Now, following the directions of the Debt Recovery Tribunal,Liquor firm United Breweries Ltd withheld dividends payable to its Charmian Mallya for the financial year 2015 -16.

the words are becoming true that big shots are always right whatever they do, even they do murder 

bhuyali saroj

Please bar B Saroj as he comes to forum on one day only to collect points. He is not serious. He is making a mockery of the forum and site.

At least i am trying to share my thoughts, so what i come on one day and share my thoughts, if u don't like its your problem

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.