The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

If they were not Indian citizens they could not have fought in repeat elections were Election Commission verifies each candidates antecedents. Poor Swami will go to absurd lengths to score one victory in a case against Gandhis. let us see what comes out. Till then celebrations can be put on hold.

one strong reason you have given which will proof that they are Indian citizen is that as you said that they fought in elections repeatedly 

I suppose you have overlooked the fact that the Nehru/Gandhi fdamily has been in power for most of these years since Independence and could do what they wanted...If you go through the linkls I have provided, you can see how Sonia Gandhi has manipulated and misused the laws.Please read , get all the information needed and then make your comments..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

If they were not Indian citizens they could not have fought in repeat elections were Election Commission verifies each candidates antecedents. Poor Swami will go to absurd lengths to score one victory in a case against Gandhis. let us see what comes out. Till then celebrations can be put on hold.

one strong reason you have given which will proof that they are Indian citizen is that as you said that they fought in elections repeatedly 

I suppose you have overlooked the fact that the Nehru/Gandhi fdamily has been in power for most of these years since Independence and could do what they wanted...If you go through the linkls I have provided, you can see how Sonia Gandhi has manipulated and misused the laws.Please read , get all the information needed and then make your comments.

Question is not his citizenship, no he is Indian citizen but in case of one company he accept that he is British, it may by mistake or willfuly. All things are on record and truth will exposed in coming days.

Ultimately nothing will come out of this exercise and it will be back to square one. I dont see any action being taken in real terms against Rahul

MG Singh wrote:

Ultimately nothing will come out of this exercise and it will be back to square one. I dont see any action being taken in real terms against Rahul

May be or may not be. A plea filed on Monday, sought  top court's direction to the CBI to register a case against Rahul Gandhi. But the Supreme Court refuses to hear petition.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Supreme-Court-refuses-to-hear-petition-on-Rahul-Gandhis-alleged-British-citizenship/articleshow/49903001.cms

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

May be or may not be. A plea filed on Monday, sought  top court's direction to the CBI to register a case against Rahul Gandhi. But the Supreme Court refuses to hear petition.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Supreme-Court-refuses-to-hear-petition-on-Rahul-Gandhis-alleged-British-citizenship/articleshow/49903001.cms

Action is not possible against super VVVVVIP. Inko Ek Nahi Sat Khoon Maf Hain.

The ethics committee of parliament will make decision in due course. Apparently, there is nothing to discuss more presently. so topic is closed.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.