Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
how much corruption is there in West bengal. that this state is never gonna to improve himself. every time we got to hear about some corruption made by the present minister of TMC

bhuyali saroj

TMC has a long History of Corruption. But Mamata is going to win according to Poll predictions.

no sir i don't think she will win. i think BJP has the good chance

bhuyali saroj

BJP may improve its position than earlier. But TMC will retain power.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/live-updates-west-bengal-assembly-elections-2016/

rambabu wrote:

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/live-updates-west-bengal-assembly-elections-2016/

No doubt TMC is corrupt like other parties, but looking voters of WB have not better option than TMC. CPI lost their magic.

Communist party is not likely to win according to opinion polls but this recent tragedy might tilt the balance somewhat to their advantage because Mamata no matter how one looks at it is guilty!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

opinion polls are not always accurate whereas about my thinking i think BJP has the strong chance to rule

bhuyali saroj

Even if opinion polls don't give an accurate outcome, there is little chance of BJP winning and forming a govt in West Bengal. It is practically impossible, however it will definitely improve its tally while compared to last time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: vijay
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No doubt TMC is corrupt like other parties, but looking voters of WB have not better option than TMC. CPI lost their magic.

Overthrowing TMC by any other party in WB is not possible presently, despite Mamata's undoings including recent Flyover collapse.

Babu saroj wrote:how much corruption is there in West bengal. that this state is never gonna to improve himself. every time we got to hear about some corruption made by the present minister of TMC

By now corruption has been institutionalised , it is more to do with Mamata's insensitivity to womens  issues like rape since there have been so many cases with very small percentage of prosecution, and some done by her own party cadre .She is also extremely intolerant of any criticism about herself as was seen the way in which writers and columnists were jailed and harrased by her. If inspite of all this she gets elected again, it only goes to show the levels to which the political system has stooped there .. Hopefully by the next election time BJP would have consolidated its position and people can hope for a better governance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.