Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is sad to know that for power India's oldest political party can go to any length. For them country is not a priority rather they want power in their hands by hook or crook. 

Country has never been a priority for Congress since a long time now, one could see the compromise they have made on so many issues.The family comes before everything else..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is one another example of dirty politics of India. At present fight among the politicians and political parties are not for their principals for power. 

The question is not of dirty politics but TREASON. Chidambaram needs to be tried by a military court like they do in Pakistan.

Honestly speaking I always think that Chidambaram is an honest politicians. But he is proved black heart man in white cloth.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

It is one another example of dirty politics of India. At present fight among the politicians and political parties are not for their principals for power. 

The question is not of dirty politics but TREASON. Chidambaram needs to be tried by a military court like they do in Pakistan.

Honestly speaking I always think that Chidambaram is an honest politicians. But he is proved black heart man in white cloth.

He is P. Chidambaram. He is a bundle of sins. We used to call him as Papala Chidambaram. Papam means Sin

Chidambaram has never been honest in his dealings , there are quite a few scams where he has been directly or indirectly involved and so does his family members...However, that is a personal matter but to go to this extent simply to please the party and to take the side of anti national and terrorist elements is , I guess crossing every limit possible ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think his son is also involved in a few illegal activities. Indira Gandhi has forced this habit of Feet touching. And after her, this culture continued with additional features. I have seen how the sycophants of Congress used to vie with each other to  touch the feet of Rajiv in one of the Congress election meetings in AP sometime ago

usha manohar wrote:

@ Kalyani, what is clear is the hatred they have nurtured towards Modi for decades, so one can imagine the state of mind of the Congress party and it's supporters when BJP got elected and Modi became the PM. Since day one they have done Everything possible to embarrass him and his party and its die hsrd supporters calling them fascists, saffron brigade and what not.Shame on the entire corrupt lot!

The thing is how much longer can they keep fooling the common [people with such tactics, already many have woken up to the fact how they have showered us with false hopes and have only been concerned with their own selfish motives. I think they too know that their days are numbered and these are all just desperate attempts to cling to whatever little power they have left with them.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's the funniest part. Congress is well aware the people cannot be fooled any further and  practically, there is no hope of coming back to power. But this party so much used to fooling public. Now they are fooling themselves. Let them enjoy the bliss of their Fools paradise.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ Kalyani, what is clear is the hatred they have nurtured towards Modi for decades, so one can imagine the state of mind of the Congress party and it's supporters when BJP got elected and Modi became the PM. Since day one they have done Everything possible to embarrass him and his party and its die hsrd supporters calling them fascists, saffron brigade and what not.Shame on the entire corrupt lot!

The thing is how much longer can they keep fooling the common [people with such tactics, already many have woken up to the fact how they have showered us with false hopes and have only been concerned with their own selfish motives. I think they too know that their days are numbered and these are all just desperate attempts to cling to whatever little power they have left with them.

True, now with more revelations of another case of Samjhauta Express, that they had used to corner BJP and RSS has also blown into their face . At last hope they get what they are due to get ..

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

True, now with more revelations of another case of Samjhauta Express, that they had used to corner BJP and RSS has also blown into their face . At last hope they get what they are due to get ..

Matters should not be left to meander but all the culprits from Sonia, Rahul Chidambram need to be tried for treason. there can be no shortcuts. a spel behind bars for falsifiing documents and forgery will be just and proper.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Matters should not be left to meander but all the culprits from Sonia, Rahul Chidambram need to be tried for treason. there can be no shortcuts. a spel behind bars for falsifiing documents and forgery will be just and proper.

Modi is a Man with mission. Such a noble person should be supported by the Nation.  For a person like hm , there will be naturally Road blocks and hindrances created by these anti national elements out of sheer jealousy. These attempts should be nipped in the bud at the earliest. Modi should make it a point to clear these elements first by taking an appropriate action.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.