Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ Kalyani, what is clear is the hatred they have nurtured towards Modi for decades, so one can imagine the state of mind of the Congress party and it's supporters when BJP got elected and Modi became the PM. Since day one they have done Everything possible to embarrass him and his party and its die hsrd supporters calling them fascists, saffron brigade and what not.Shame on the entire corrupt lot!

The thing is how much longer can they keep fooling the common [people with such tactics, already many have woken up to the fact how they have showered us with false hopes and have only been concerned with their own selfish motives. I think they too know that their days are numbered and these are all just desperate attempts to cling to whatever little power they have left with them.

True, now with more revelations of another case of Samjhauta Express, that they had used to corner BJP and RSS has also blown into their face . At last hope they get what they are due to get ..

Matters should not be left to meander but all the culprits from Sonia, Rahul Chidambram need to be tried for treason. there can be no shortcuts. a spel behind bars for falsifiing documents and forgery will be just and proper.

I sincerely hope so..but the problem with our country and our leaders is their fence sitting attitude and also fear of their own safety with regard to coming elections. The damned always generate a certain amount of sympathy not just from supporters but from others too when they are crucified ...I guess it is best to let the nation and its people judge them for what they are !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

I think his son is also involved in a few illegal activities. Indira Gandhi has forced this habit of Feet touching. And after her, this culture continued with additional features. I have seen how the sycophants of Congress used to vie with each other to  touch the feet of Rajiv in one of the Congress election meetings in AP sometime ago

I don't think the habit has been forced because it is very much there in our culture and tradition to touch the feet of elders and those in command, so naturally those who follow a leader will do it more due to force of habit , although it seems subservient . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Nation had decided 2 years ago what the this Country needs, what it doesn't. There can' be any other better judgement  than the People's verdict. When the Country has elected a party, its the duty and responsibility of the Party at the helm of the affairs to measure up to the expectations and aspirations of  the people. If the ruling party fails, people may do the necessary job of showing the gate.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ Kalyani, what is clear is the hatred they have nurtured towards Modi for decades, so one can imagine the state of mind of the Congress party and it's supporters when BJP got elected and Modi became the PM. Since day one they have done Everything possible to embarrass him and his party and its die hsrd supporters calling them fascists, saffron brigade and what not.Shame on the entire corrupt lot!

The thing is how much longer can they keep fooling the common [people with such tactics, already many have woken up to the fact how they have showered us with false hopes and have only been concerned with their own selfish motives. I think they too know that their days are numbered and these are all just desperate attempts to cling to whatever little power they have left with them.

True, now with more revelations of another case of Samjhauta Express, that they had used to corner BJP and RSS has also blown into their face . At last hope they get what they are due to get ..

Matters should not be left to meander but all the culprits from Sonia, Rahul Chidambram need to be tried for treason. there can be no shortcuts. a spel behind bars for falsifiing documents and forgery will be just and proper.

I am sure that day is not far off that all the above named among with others will be tried for treason, let us hope that day is not far off. As more and more such skeletons are tumbling out from the closets, more and more people will know and understand how they were being fooled all these years, the day of reckoning does come for each and every person. 

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The thing is how much longer can they keep fooling the common [people with such tactics, already many have woken up to the fact how they have showered us with false hopes and have only been concerned with their own selfish motives. I think they too know that their days are numbered and these are all just desperate attempts to cling to whatever little power they have left with them.'

I am sure that day is not far off that all the above named among with others will be tried for treason, let us hope that day is not far off. As more and more such skeletons are tumbling out from the closets, more and more people will know and understand how they were being fooled all these years, the day of reckoning does come for each and every person. 

Certainly these Traitors will be made to count the Bars of their prison. But we must understand, there are far more important tasks to stabilize the Country to address for the party at the helm of the affairs. I'm sure, these traitors will be taken care of sooner than later.

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is sad to know that for power India's oldest political party can go to any length. For them country is not a priority rather they want power in their hands by hook or crook. 

Country has never been a priority for Congress since a long time now, one could see the compromise they have made on so many issues.The family comes before everything else..

The worst part is, their followers are blind as well as deaf and dumb towards it.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is sad to know that for power India's oldest political party can go to any length. For them country is not a priority rather they want power in their hands by hook or crook. 

Country has never been a priority for Congress since a long time now, one could see the compromise they have made on so many issues.The family comes before everything else..

The worst part is, their followers are blind as well as deaf and dumb towards it.

It doesn't make any difference, if the followers are deaf and dumb. Let these deaf and dumb stay in the dark, the right place for these Bhaktas. Lest, they become more blind in the powerful dazzle of Modi.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It doesn't make any difference, if the followers are deaf and dumb. Let these deaf and dumb stay in the dark, the right place for these Bhaktas. Lest, they become more blind in the powerful dazzle of Modi.

I wish Rambabu has the decency to at least leave alone posts that are addressed to others , instead of jumping in to respond to each and every post with absolutely the same kind of words phrases and sentences which make little sense or add anything new to the point being discussed..

@ Shampa ..If we see from good old times political parties have behaved almost like a combination of joint family and religious istitutions, where there is a head and everyone else unquestioningly bows before the head and will not utter a word against the head and his family, even extended family. Just look at most of the political parties and you will fin that they all  follow the same system of expecting supporters to follow them blindly and be deaf to any criticism..

What I expressed was my opinion that was edited for a mistake. Anybody can respond to anybody's thread.

Go ahead and do what you want on other threads but please add only qualitative responses on my discussions like other members do, they don't post for the sake of doing so Burt because they have something to say snd add to the discusion topic   unlike you..I don't want quantity which seems to be your contribution, but fewer qualitative posts

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.