Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I never express my opinions just for the sake of mere expressing. Post may be yours. But it doesn't mean that other members should not  express their views in a public Forum. Refer your  Pictograph on Physical activity and my response.

No matter what you may have to say, please post only quality responses that add to the discussion rather than your usual does not make sense responses on my discussions..Because of this stubborn attitude of yours, where you feel you are right in everything you do , several members who made intelligent and interesting posts have vanished..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Quality response is a relative word, not absolute. Anyhow, I believe my responses areAof Quality. I don't want to drag this discussion on trivia. On many an occasion, all the Moderators as well as members expressed their satisfaction. If its not a quality response, they wouldn't have responded. As far as I'm concerned, I don't add anything to this discussion, unless it's a quality response.

I doubt if such a thing happened where moderators and members thought you were a quality contributor because I feel they are all far more intelligent than that... To come back to the topic, as expected Congress has now distanced both Sonia Gandhi and Rahul from the Ishart Jehan issue putting he onus an blame on Chidambaram. It shod be a lesson for all sycophants who go all out to protect and even take blame on themselves.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now more and more muck is coming out from Congress head quarters, but the way the spokesperson speak with the same old arrogant tone shows that they are on the back foot....Honestly is this a political party or a mafia gang that only believes in revenge, corruption and pleasing the Don...here Madame and company ! The more you hear them defending and trying to prove they are right without an iota of remorse is utterly disgusting and degrading !

Madam howsoever agitated you may be about the party ruling your state, you surely do not expect the party spokespersons to talk the way BJP wants them to. Matter is in Court and I find it very disturbing that Central agencies talk as per the party in power wants them to. Who is right and who is wrong becomes difficult to decide excepting for some knowledgeable persons like you who are crystal clear as to who is responsible for all ills in the country.

It is not the state matter, since that is beyond repair now and I doubt whether they will survive the next time round. Now it is time for UPA muck...And I am definitely crystal clear in my assumptions as to what has been done in Ishrat Jehan case and Purohit case because I have been reading up about it since a long time and had my own doubts about the way it was presented . Congress is a party that thrives on cheap stunts, loud mouthed arguments and chest thumping .. .. So what is your problem ? On the one hand you keep saying you are not a congress supporter  but you are more than ok when BJP is criticised but come up with all your defences when it is congress at the receiving end , at least have the guts to admit your preference rather than pretend ..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Chidambaram has never been honest in his dealings , there are quite a few scams where he has been directly or indirectly involved and so does his family members...However, that is a personal matter but to go to this extent simply to please the party and to take the side of anti national and terrorist elements is , I guess crossing every limit possible ! 

I am starting quize, tell me name of any congress leaders who is honest, Man Mohan Singh is exception, although he overlooked some leaders for lot and corruption.

I paid a complement to you for being so crystal clear about who is responsible for the ills of the country when many of us are confused due to the shifting attitudes of central agencies operating under different parties.But why you chose to always shoot the messenger then the mesage is not clear. What am I going to gain by pretending as you allege. Many members may not have left necessarily because of RAMBABU as alleged by you some others may also be responsible. 

Oh really ?How very stupid of me not to see that, anyways , thanks a lot for the compliment...So according to you many members left because of who?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.