Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Oh really ?How very stupid of me not to see that, anyways , thanks a lot for the compliment...So according to you many members left because of who?

Ha ha ha Usha, come on, seriously, can't you see that it is me because of whom many left! LOL! grin.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Oh really ?How very stupid of me not to see that, anyways , thanks a lot for the compliment...So according to you many members left because of who?

Ha ha ha Usha, come on, seriously, can't you see that it is me because of whom many left! LOL! grin.png

LOL...I doubt that Kalyani , we are thankful that we have a moderator who is fair and very frank, I suppose some members don't like frank speech, that is their problem, not yours ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Quality response is a relative word, not absolute. Anyhow, I believe my responses areAof Quality. I don't want to drag this discussion on trivia. On many an occasion, all the Moderators as well as members expressed their satisfaction. If its not a quality response, they wouldn't have responded. As far as I'm concerned, I don't add anything to this discussion, unless it's a quality response.

Rambabu's comments are always worth reading. In any case any persons comments should be wellcome. I write on many sites and also have discussion, but such polemics do not take place there. No need to give examples here of the sites.Let all discuss and be happy. Incidentally the group discussing on Boddunan is too narrow and needs to be broad based. More writers and readers must join in. Presently, I find discussion confined to half a dozen people mostly.

The very fact that there are fewer members , the quality of response should be such that it invokes response not bore you to death because you are reading the same ideas again in a different form may be for the 3 rd or 4th time...I too work on many forums and know how a discussion progresses and becomes interesting and more importantly interactive, not a monologue , which is what happens here at times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When mesengers are shot rather than their messages what do you expect. I doubt the performance on othr sites would be different than here. 

Ha haha..Probably speaking from personal experience which can be seen here as well.

I am not on any other site.

Exactly my point because even if you were on other forums I doubt if you could survive given your superior attitude.  Many negative aspects of   members  are tolerated here unlike there..

You are also tolerated here for your inferior attitude. So why crib. Why do you always combine the role of a prosecutor and judge. It would be enjoyable if you chose  one role only. Unipolar views expressed ad naseum do not mean positive contributions. Jumping to conclusions on hearsay does not indicate wisdom.But you are entitled to your views.

So be it, if I have a inferior attitude nothing can be done about it ..neither can you change me nor do I want to change because f your jibes or for anybody else's sake...If I feel the need to say something I say so without holding back, if someone is unhappy with it they have the option to comment back, that's fine with me. I dont need to show my track record to anyone..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.