Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The scale of the Augusta scam seems to be ever increasing with just about everybody reaping the benefits of the bribe and not caring about national security nor about safety of the people.. No matter what Italian Madame, her sycophants and supporters may say, they have a lot to answer for. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

From what I could understand it is the Tyagi brothers who allegedly have used their cousin brother the Air Chief to influence changes which helped to favour Augusta as a single supplier and in the proves pocketed the good part of bribe money. When it came out the then govt. has admitted that bribes were paid to middlemen and then cancelled the deal. The middlemen are used to dropping names and creating an aura about their capabilities by claiming to know powerful men in government as is claimed by one that  Modi met the Italian PM to arrange for names of Congress leaders to be taken in this scandal for going easy on Italian marines. It has been rightly denied by government. Now I can be wrong also in my understanding. If you do not like my submission, attack it but do not call me names and adjectives, for a good debate. Please also do not doubt my nationalism.

An issue of national importance to be trusted in the hands and more importantly allowed t be handled by the air chief sounds laughable and only someone who is a die hard supporter can come up with such excuses. I am sure you see the news and know exactly how deeply involved the entire Congress top leaders are ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The fact is the Air chief was a minor player and the main players were the Congress bigwigs and that is the reason the Italian court has mentioned the name of 'Signora Gandhi".  Even in Singapore at my usual drink session at the Singapore club most people opined that Rajiv and now Sonia have siphoned a billion dollars  abroad. How to prove it?.

The Italian court has not mentioned Sonia but has refered to a note by an accused. There is a difference betwen the two. An AIR force Chief cannot withstand the pressure from politicians should resign rather than submit. So he is not a minor player. Yes matter should be investigated and guilty brought to book. We're does the bilions of dollars siphoned go?

The typical ostrich head buried in the sand approach does not change facts. The woman was handling all UPA deals, the only saf part is that even a person like Msnmohan Singh has been dragged into the muck,  however, serves him right for being so naive and foolish!]

https://www.pgurus.com/italian-court-judgment-exposing-sonia-gandhi-manmohan-singh-agustawestland-chopper-deal-full-report/

CBI will be quizzing Tyagi after getting more evidence against him and the Augusta deal. Tyagi was used as the front man to deal with the middle man by the UPA and its leaders..Congress as expected has resorted to attack policy which they have become experts at after having been part of ever so many scams during their misrule..

Central agencies seem to have lost relevance. They change their stance with change in government. Tyagi's cousins exploited his status wonderfully and BJP diehards are barking up the wrong tree. In trying to make Congres mukht it might boomerang because increasingly people are running out of patience. 

The possibility of boomeranging on BJP, is nothing short of  Congress Bhakta's Day dream. Now presently, The Govt agencies are awaiting for the papers related to Chopper Scam as revealed by the Italian Govt. Let them come. Till then Congress Bhktas can do   Bhajans.

The Tyagi brothers were the front men chosen by the Congress to seal and manipulate the deal and Tyagi is being grilled now by the investigating agencies and more dirt would come out at the end of it. However, now even Rahul Gandhi's friend.aide seems to have been involved in the scam and with more investigations their role would become clearer...The kickbacks that people who were involved received seems to have taken a complicated route and probably ended up in Cayman islands or one of the tax  havens. The UPA government intentionally held back key information on the chopper deal..

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/upa-government-intentionally-held-back-key-info-on-vvip-helicopter-scam-reveals-italy-court/articleshow/51971541.cms

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.