Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Please Give evidences not adjectives to support perceptions. Only when Italy moves, 24 month old government sees an opportunity to continue maligning its perenial opponents. What were they doing all this time if facts were known even to you.

Is it possible for members of site to give evidence in this high profile case. All discussion is based on newspaper and other source of news. Today I also read that Tyagi accept his relation with some companies.

Anil, there is more than enough evidence for those who are not biased, but for Devi bakths who would rather become deaf and blind, nothing seems enough, so there is no point in  wasting time on such people...Everybody knows that Congress party is a party of scams , so what are these blind believers trying to prove ?

The Italian Judge who was interviewed by the media had some very interesting things to say about the matter, those interested can get the whole interview online..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Anil, there is more than enough evidence for those who are not biased, but for Devi bakths who would rather become deaf and blind, nothing seems enough, so there is no point in  wasting time on such people...Everybody knows that Congress party is a party of scams , so what are these blind believers trying to prove ?

The Italian Judge who was interviewed by the media had some very interesting things to say about the matter, those interested can get the whole interview online..

Not Devi or Deva Bhakti it blind Bhakti. The followers of some leaders and person are so blind and deaf that they don't like to listen a single word against them. Not only congress most of parties are scams, In Punjab Akali Dal, Haryana Choutala and company, Bihar RJD, UP SP and BSP, DMK ADMK all are scams.

What I sincerely feel is that, one should have the Guts to accept the facts. If I'm an ardent follower of one particular political party, there is no meaning in supporting  my Political party blindly despite its anti National activities. By this, nothing can be achieved and make my Party and the related Personnel Paragon of Virtues. Let these Forums be made as Healthy Discussion Forums, not Battle Grounds.

Continuing....

The Times now group has been relentless in its investigation, having tracked Middleman Michels London Home. In fact Michel is the key to the investigations . ED too has widened its probe ans has been asking for details of others involved in the scam that threatens to be one of the biggest scams ever , with the top Congress leaders directly involved in taking kickbacks..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now, The ED has intensified the probe and according to latest news, the Probe is going ahead with briskness. Of Course as usual, Congress disrupted the proceedings. later staged a Walk out. The Congress Party was demanding for a Supreme-Court monitored probe. Further developments are awaited.

Today the nation was in for entertainment at the expense of Congress party with their so called Save Democracy march to divert the attention of the nation from their biggest ever Augusta Westland scam that threatened the security of the nation. Rahul Gandhi spoke in his usual !!!!! manner and Raj Babbar of all the people had his say ??? and Madame herself in her hilarious Italianised Hindi spoke which I am sure most of the people gathered there could not understand .. They spoke about everything else but about Augusta. Typical reaction coming from Congress having become experts at attack policy, but I doubt if people are willing to believe them or even forgive them.One thing is clear the lady will not give up her comfort zone easily without a fight !

The Defense ministers will be addressing the parliament in the afternoon and sure enough Congress will show its Goondaism and disrurptive politics!

" Save Democracy " campaign led by the Democracy Annihilators, Rajiv and Sonia ? Toba, Toba !!!. By this one can understand, how this Congress party is filled with thick skulled and thick skinned people. Even a child laughs for this party's ignorance.

A few developments in today's parliament session...

Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar as usual was straight and to the point...Some key points

1,That Jyotiradya Scindya was factually wrong in his address..

2, UPA had tweaked the tender requirements and  Chopper prices were inflated

3,UPA took action and was indeed forced to take action only after Orsi was arrested.

4, Senior Congress leader/s met Michel in Dubai

Congress had no answer to any of the charges made , so walked out after all these revelations unable to counter any of the allegations except shout and disrupt the house.

Thanks for the vital information.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.