Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The most amusing comment came from Jyotiradya Scinda who went overboard with his speech and called Sonia Gandhi Sherni...But as far as I remember there are no lions in Italy since 15th century..LOL, the length to which these sycophants go is laughable. Another comment was about foreigners colluding with them and he is talking about the Italian Madame who is their leader ! Laughable ...grinning.png shows their desperation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is possible that Arnab Goswami may call some of our forum members to his debates.

Out of desperation and frustration, sycophants of Madam Sonia, are ready to perform all kinds of Italian dances. Of course, no one will be there in the Auditorium .

Sychophants of Modi will surely be there as they have to keep a hawks eye on Madam.

rambabu wrote:

What I sincerely feel is that, one should have the Guts to accept the facts. If I'm an ardent follower of one particular political party, there is no meaning in supporting  my Political party blindly despite its anti National activities. By this, nothing can be achieved and make my Party and the related Personnel Paragon of Virtues. Let these Forums be made as Healthy Discussion Forums, not Battle Grounds.

I am agree with you on this point that we never support any politics party and leader blindly. I am supporter of BJP but I was give vote to congress in 2009 general election only to see Man Mohan Singh as PM. Here in my city I will never vote to siting MLA, which is of BJP, because he is corrupt no. one.

But BJP does not have any corrupt people. Na khawoong na khane doonga.

vijay wrote:

But BJP does not have any corrupt people. Na khawoong na khane doonga.

I am not agree with. BJP also and corrupts like other parties. Khana is courtesy in politics. It will took some time to remove it. It is enough that person who said this are not eating and also not helping any one to eat like Sardar Ji.

How are you so sure. Same was said of Sardarji also some time back.

Facts are surfacing one after another. One of the cousins of former IAF chief S.P. Tyagi, Sanjeev Tyagi admitted that he had financial dealings with European middle men, Carlo Gerosa and Guido and Haschke in the Chopper deal during the CBI interrogation. Additionally. Sanjeev Tyagi and another accused Gautam Khaitan remained evasive and seemed they are concealing the information.

Now, CBI said more arrests are possible. It is to be noted that Sanjeev declared that he had property dealings with former Air chief.

rambabu wrote:

Facts are surfacing one after another. One of the cousins of former IAF chief S.P. Tyagi, Sanjeev Tyagi admitted that he had financial dealings with European middle men, Carlo Gerosa and Guido and Haschke in the Chopper deal during the CBI interrogation. Additionally. Sanjeev Tyagi and another accused Gautam Khaitan remained evasive and seemed they are concealing the information.

Now, CBI said more arrests are possible. It is to be noted that Sanjeev declared that he had property dealings with former Air chief

@ Rambabu, I am one of the persons who supports you, but I do not believe in rhetoric. Fact is that Bofors is still unresolved despite there having been a BJP government under Vajpayee  for 6 years. What was he doing? Even after Modi came to power there is not a single conviction in any case. Worse, Modi was trumpeting action against Jijaji for 3 years( Robert Vadera). What has happened. Nothing !! What makes you feel that Modi will be a success here? 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.