Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Facts are surfacing one after another. One of the cousins of former IAF chief S.P. Tyagi, Sanjeev Tyagi admitted that he had financial dealings with European middle men, Carlo Gerosa and Guido and Haschke in the Chopper deal during the CBI interrogation. Additionally. Sanjeev Tyagi and another accused Gautam Khaitan remained evasive and seemed they are concealing the information.

Now, CBI said more arrests are possible. It is to be noted that Sanjeev declared that he had property dealings with former Air chief

@ Rambabu, I am one of the persons who supports you, but I do not believe in rhetoric. Fact is that Bofors is still unresolved despite there having been a BJP government under Vajpayee  for 6 years. What was he doing? Even after Modi came to power there is not a single conviction in any case. Worse, Modi was trumpeting action against Jijaji for 3 years( Robert Vadera). What has happened. Nothing !! What makes you feel that Modi will be a success here? 

While thanking you, my Pal for having faith in my comments, I would rather request you to exercise a bit more of patience in this case. We all know that Modi has a blemish less history as far as his intentions to make India too a blemish less and ideal country are very clear..I know, you too have immense faith on Modi. Given time, Modi is capable of rising to our expectations.

AAP is one party that seems to have too much time on hands so keeps on getting into unnecessary scuffles and barging into things that dont concern them. Now they have taken to the Delhi streets after Sonia and partys no show yesterday, apparently to protest against both Congress and BJP and the Augusta scam ?????? What Kejri and his party fellows do is beyond anyone comprehension anyway..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There was a byline in a channel yesterday that Cadre does not own any land in Bikaner!!!. What is to be made of it.

There is something called custodial interrogation. This is clear case of custodial interrogation and CBI must arrest mother son duo along with Others like AP for results. Tyagi can be made approver to nail these descendants of Mir Jafar.

Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has already made  statement saying that the Augusta scam will not go the Bofors way where all the accused were given help from the then government to get away. I am sure they are gathering the necessary information required to make heir case water tight . In the mean time  the Central Information Commission has issued a fresh notice to Sonia Gandhi to explain her case in response to a complaint filed by RTI activist R K Jain ...details are in this link !

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Central-Information-Commission-issues-fresh-notice-to-Sonia-Gandhi-in-RTI-matter/articleshow/52174219.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

There is something called custodial interrogation. This is clear case of custodial interrogation and CBI must arrest mother son duo along with Others like AP for results. Tyagi can be made approver to nail these descendants of Mir Jafar.

MG like you and me many peoples want that mother and sun arrested, but it is true that it is not easy. If it will happen whole country burn in fire of agitations.

Manohar Parrikar trashed Kejriwal's outburst that the P.M Narendra Modi does not enough courage to arrest Sonia Gandhi. He further added the Government will not hesitate to take action against Sonia and her sycophant Bhaktas.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

MG like you and me many peoples want that mother and sun arrested, but it is true that it is not easy. If it will happen whole country burn in fire of agitations.

I am sure the congress party and its goons will try their level best to disrupt the entire nation . But should we give in? didnt it happen when Jayalalitha was jailed ? she had to spend time in prison inspite of all that. Parrikar has told that whether it is first family or last family everybody has to face the law of the country.. In the mean time even the international community  recognises that Sonia Gandhi is the third richest politician in the world ..

http://drishtikone.com/sonia-gandhis-corruption-harvest-she-is-now-the-3rd-richest-politician-in-the-world/

These dramatics  of the First family are well known to the people of this country. Sonia and her family move earth and heaven not only to wash off their the past sins, but also to stage a comeback  by using all the dirty tricks at their disposal.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I am sure the congress party and its goons will try their level best to disrupt the entire nation . But should we give in? didnt it happen when Jayalalitha was jailed ? she had to spend time in prison inspite of all that. Parrikar has told that whether it is first family or last family everybody has to face the law of the country.. In the mean time even the international community  recognises that Sonia Gandhi is the third richest politician in the world ..

http://drishtikone.com/sonia-gandhis-corruption-harvest-she-is-now-the-3rd-richest-politician-in-the-world/

It is time of major surgery. Country need it. It may be some painful for all citizens of India. It is better we will prepare for it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.