Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Assam has a very committed Chief Ministerial candidate in  Sonowal , a tribal who comes across as a very mature and well grounded person. I am sure he will be able to give good governance in Assam, also solve the problem of Bangla deshi migrants which has been left to go on for far too long..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Subanada Sonowal entered the politics as the President of the AASU, All Assam Students union at an early age of 30. He is now poised to become, the next CM of Assam. He played a vital role in defeating the Congress. It is the selection of BJP and Modi. Sonowal  earned his fame for his hard work and sincerity. I'm sure, Sonowal will attend to all the problems related to Assam, including Bangla Deshi migrants.

rambabu wrote:

Subanada Sonowal entered the politics as the President of the AASU, All Assam Students union at an early age of 30. He is now poised to become, the next CM of Assam. He played a vital role in defeating the Congress. It is the selection of BJP and Modi. Sonowal  earned his fame for his hard work and sincerity. I'm sure, Sonowal will attend to all the problems related to Assam, including Bangla Deshi migrants.

The Congress by encouraging the Muslim migrants reduced the indigenous population to 44%. These illegal migrants should be identified and sent back. More important the Congress political leadership that encouraged this must be tried for treason.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The Congress by encouraging the Muslim migrants reduced the indigenous population to 44%. These illegal migrants should be identified and sent back. More important the Congress political leadership that encouraged this must be tried for treason.

Vote Bank politics of Communal Congress. The right punishment is trying.the party.

Since Bangladesh infiltration was one of the poll promises by the BJP and Sonowal, he has made  a promise that the Assam   Bangladesh border would  be sealed in two years time ..

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Sonowal-promises-to-seal-Assams-border-with-Bangladesh-in-two-years/articleshow/52378693.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Soniwal's roots are in BJP. BJP is the the Government that acts. It is good to see how Sonowal abides by his Poll promises.

The Congress party regardless of India  has created a gargantuan problem by inducing and legalising illegal Muslim migrants. I think they number nearly 30% of the population of Assam. How will this be solved? In 1947, the Muslim population was just a fraction and ethnic Assamese were in Majority. Now they are 44%. I wonder how this problem can be solved? The Congress betrayed India. I am afraid Sonowal may not be able to  do much, given the circumstances.

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:

The Congress party regardless of India  has created a gargantuan problem by inducing and legalising illegal Muslim migrants. I think they number nearly 30% of the population of Assam. How will this be solved? In 1947, the Muslim population was just a fraction and ethnic Assamese were in Majority. Now they are 44%. I wonder how this problem can be solved? The Congress betrayed India. I am afraid Sonowal may not be able to  do much, given the circumstances.

I agree with you. Congress has done precious little to handle the problem of illegal Bangladesh migrants. Call me an optimist, if I sound unrealistic. But, what I want to impress upon you is, Sonowal is not alone. He has the full support of the nation, not to say about the steely support of BJP . I say, earlier, during Congress regime, nothing was done in this regard, Now after the arrival of BJP, efforts started to sweep away Bangladesh immigrants. which means efforts started. Additionally, BJP was voted to power by the Local Assamese. They pinned lot of hopes on BJP, to clear the debris of Bangladesh illegal migrants.

Sonowal will surely succeed.

@MGSingh , You first actively support BJP and when they come to power start searching for alibis to their not succeeding. This way you want to have both ends. Migration for economic reasons is a reality all over the world. Comparatively richer nations attract immigrants from poorer countries. Educated Indians abandon India to settle abroad in increasing numbers. India will also attract migrants from neighbours as  it goes up the economic ladder. Point is should we have a planned system of permitting immigrants or allow them to come in slyly.

usha manohar wrote:

Since Bangladesh infiltration was one of the poll promises by the BJP and Sonowal, he has made  a promise that the Assam   Bangladesh border would  be sealed in two years time .

if this happens then it will good for the country because as we know that many terrorist comes from that border and do some evil things for the society

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.