Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The result is in open now but one more thing is also very clear especially about West Bengal. Every now and then TMC men are attacking members of the other parties very violently. The impact seems quite dangerous. 

I too have been reading about it, they have been mainly attacking BJP leaders and those who contested the elections under BJP ticket , Roopa Ganguly was attacked yesterday and before that a couple of more. TMC is known to be a goonda party that has had its members raping, killing and Mamata doing nothing about it..I dont understand an intellectual state like Bengal is voting back Mamata again? Was Communist rule even worse than this ?

Although I am not from Bengal so do not have much idea about the prevailing politics over there. What I feel is ladies were quite safe during Left regime especially I am talking about urban Bengal. It's not only BJP but CPM leaders are getting attacked too. That intellectual Bengal is hardly visible. What remains is a hollow Bengal.

shampasaid

@Usha Her victory however impressive it may appear on its face, won't be so if you bring the results to closer scrutiny. In fact the BJP hàs wittingly or unwittingly played the spoilsports. In as many as 70 to 80 odd seats the margins of victory suggest and prove it. As to your bemoaning this shocking result in the light of Bengal's so celebrated intellectualism I am afraid to assert that intellectualism was slow-poisoned into death by its political rulers some 50 years back. Bengal is not even a pale shadow of its glorious past. Mamata is an anarchist, a megalomaniac and a narcissist and you would continue to hear a lot of things about WB in the coming days for all wrong reasons!!""

@Chinmoymukheree is correct in describing Mamata. But from some reports it seems she has brought about  changes in infrastructure in rural areas especially roads,bridges which become visible and induce hope for some more progress in next five years. intellectuals are always in a minority and these days everywhere they are not seen very favorably. Bengal is in some ways becoming a continuation of Bihar.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

@Usha Her victory however impressive it may appear on its face, won't be so if you bring the results to closer scrutiny. In fact the BJP hàs wittingly or unwittingly played the spoilsports. In as many as 70 to 80 odd seats the margins of victory suggest and prove it. As to your bemoaning this shocking result in the light of Bengal's so celebrated intellectualism I am afraid to assert that intellectualism was slow-poisoned into death by its political rulers some 50 years back. Bengal is not even a pale shadow of its glorious past. Mamata is an anarchist, a megalomaniac and a narcissist and you would continue to hear a lot of things about WB in the coming days for all wrong reasons!!""

Chinmoy what is , according to some news reports I read it is the ladies who are going all out to support Mamata and I find this ludicrous .One of the ladies when asked about the past crimes that had taken place during her regime dismissed it as propaganda. Do they actually think that when there is evidence and ladies have been at the receiving end ? I feel that it is the mindset of our society that need to be changed. People have become insensitive to all else except what is of personal interest to them, a selfish , self centered society that revolts and protests only when one of their own is hurt or else who cares ? So a don't care society getting a leader they aptly deserve .. not just Bengal it may the case all over !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

Chinmoy what is , according to some news reports I read it is the ladies who are going all out to support Mamata and I find this ludicrous .One of the ladies when asked about the past crimes that had taken place during her regime dismissed it as propaganda. Do they actually think that when there is evidence and ladies have been at the receiving end ? I feel that it is the mindset of our society that need to be changed. People have become insensitive to all else except what is of personal interest to them, a selfish , self centered society that revolts and protests only when one of their own is hurt or else who cares ? So a don't care society getting a leader they aptly deserve .. not just Bengal it may the case all over !

@Usha

That's  Very true! But I wonder aloud if the people of Bengal didn't  deserve any better it has been a dark,long blinding tunnel and the light seems to have been lost for ever! She has let lòose a reign of terror on her opponents even at this hour when a Victor is supposed to be magnanimous! 

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Today, Congress has become Rudderless, directionless everything "Less" . It needs vacation to rejuvenate itself, if it wants to really give a tough time to BJP.

It is tough time of congress. For it he is responsible. Indeed it is thinking of congress that he have birthright to rule in India. situation is not good for democracy of India. Here should be one sound opposition.

But according to the Congress leaders they have not done badly at all , in fact they are going overboard about Rahul Gandhi's impact over the results which according to them is positive and on the increase !

To honestly anlaysis of cause of failure first condition for it, person must be accepted that I am failed.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Today, Congress has become Rudderless, directionless everything "Less" . It needs vacation to rejuvenate itself, if it wants to really give a tough time to BJP.

It is tough time of congress. For it he is responsible. Indeed it is thinking of congress that he have birthright to rule in India. situation is not good for democracy of India. Here should be one sound opposition.

Opposition is needed in a democratic country. But sadly, Congress do not have a single quality that a good opposition should have. It has lost its identity two years ago. Because the people did not accept Congress, because of its misdeeds in the past 2 decades.

Son and mother due is responsible for it. Looking in coming election in UP they will play Priynka card.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Opposition is needed in a democratic country. But sadly, Congress do not have a single quality that a good opposition should have. It has lost its identity two years ago. Because the people did not accept Congress, because of its misdeeds in the past 2 decades.

Son and mother due is responsible for it. Looking in coming election in UP they will play Priynka card.

The present scenario in the country is, any member from the Gandhi family, including Priyanka, will prove counter productive for the Congress party. I can say firmly as far as Congress Party is concerned, its Chapter is closed.

Since  the thread has exhausted all possible information regarding the subject  at hand, there is no point in pulling this forward. I request the moderators to kindly close this thread as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The real winner in these elections to these states are TamilNadu voters who are having freebies before and after elections. Wish others also do the same.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.