Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Jungle Raj exist in Bihar it can end if Bihar get Good Governance. Public is responsible for this Govt in Bihar is as per his choice and choice come by vote.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yeah if the people only wants the jungle raj then what the minister can do, if the people are saying that jungle raj is coming in Bihar then it is just because of the voter. 

bhuyali saroj

anil wrote:

View and read about Jungal Raj in Bihar

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=977792&boxid=522542793&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=05/22/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=3&view=imag

Siwan Police finds RJD strong man Shahabuddin link in Jurnalist's murder. The police said, one of the detained individuals is closely related to the gangster,Shahabuddin. The fact establishes that Jungle has returned to Bihar.

I think there is Jungle Raj in the entire country. Is any state immune to it ? Maharashtra, Haryana, etc 

MG Singh wrote:

I think there is Jungle Raj in the entire country. Is any state immune to it ? Maharashtra, Haryana, etc 

That is an overstatement, there is no jungle raj in the entire country, agreed there are increased crime rates everywhere but stating that it is jungle raj is not fair.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I doubt if any of the states are as bad as Bihar and UP which seems as bad ! With criminals governing the state what else can one expect ? Mulayam Singhs is another family oriented party where his sons, daughter in laws, nephews etc etc form the face of the party..In that respect BSP may be slightly better !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Violence by politicians who are in power towards oppostion and citizens definitely a cause of gravest concern and needs to be rectified. It is perhaps beginning of it but still the cm of Bihar has the time so he should rectify it or otherwise there could be chaos everywhere. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Post 6 pm @MGSingh perhaps misread J for Jungle instead of Janata and thought Idia was under Jungle Raj!!wink2.png

vijay wrote:

Post 6 pm @MGSingh perhaps misread J for Jungle instead of Janata and thought Idia was under Jungle Raj!!wink2.png

Hi my comment has not been understood. What is jungle Raj? It means when normal law and order break down and I am right Bihar is not the exception but the rule. Lets look at a few states.

1. Haryana, when the Jat agitation broke out and Rs 10000 crore of property was destroyed and entire state in anarchy, then what is this? It is jungle Raj

2 In east India there is an isurrection on for last 50 years and yesterday 6 soldiers of Assam rifles were killed. There are also periodic communal riots. Hundreds get killed. This is Jungle Raj

3. Central India is in the grip of Maoists and I recollect just last month, I wanted to drive from Dumka to Patna, but was advised not to go, as the road is unsafe. This is jungle raj

4 In Mahrashtra, in Mumbai, the caste division in villages is so steep that lower caste are often killed for drinking water from the village well. Mumbai police ( many of them) owe allegience to Don < Dawood. He runs a veritable empire in Mumbai and now I learn that the don even  contacted a minster of the Mahrashtra cabinter. With hundreds of farmers committing suicde for lack of food and ability to pay loans. All this is jungle Raj.

Dont go by literal meanings , most of India is under jungle Raj . I havent mentioned Kashmir where the blunder of Modi in playing Tango with PDF means at least 2/3 jawans are killed EVERY DAY> Pandits being thrown out was jungle Raj.

No more to add. I think I shall write an article on this.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.