Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Dont go by literal meanings , most of India is under jungle Raj . I havent mentioned Kashmir where the blunder of Modi in playing Tango with PDF means at least 2/3 jawans are killed EVERY DAY> Pandits being thrown out was jungle Raj.

Can you please give an alternative solution to Kashmir situation ! When the mandate is in BJP's favor to form an alliance why not do it so that they get a foothold there.The going may be difficult now because they have tread cautiously given how bad the situation has become. They cannot alienate the population which  has a one sided view.It is really sad to hear our army personnel being sacrificed there in such a large number .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Was talking to an ardent supporter of Modi this evening in my society. Was surprised when he said that Modi is also now behaving the Congress way especially in Kashmir. The altrnate solution is to launch a counter offensive inside Pakistsn For  every killing there should be a reciprocal killing inside Pakistan.Israeli style. Do we have the guys otherwise keep losing our jawans like cannon fodder. We can not even arrest anti Indians like Gilani or Jason who come on or YV and tell us that they hate India and will wrecknit. All a can do is blame another political party.BJP wants Congree mukhta Bharat but full of terrorists going haywire. MGSingh is right that Modi is also proving soft in action and loud on speeches.

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Dont go by literal meanings , most of India is under jungle Raj . I havent mentioned Kashmir where the blunder of Modi in playing Tango with PDF means at least 2/3 jawans are killed EVERY DAY> Pandits being thrown out was jungle Raj.

Can you please give an alternative solution to Kashmir situation ! When the mandate is in BJP's favor to form an alliance why not do it so that they get a foothold there.The going may be difficult now because they have tread cautiously given how bad the situation has become. They cannot alienate the population which  has a one sided view.It is really sad to hear our army personnel being sacrificed there in such a large number .. 

Modi failed as he promised in the BJP manifesto to do away with Article 370. Solving the Kashmir problem is simple, I know as I served almost 5 years in the Valley. Abrogate 370 and open Kashmir to other Indians for settlement. You are aware how Bangladesh solved the insurgency by Chakma Tribals ( buddhists)< They settled Muslims in large numbers in Chittagong Hill tracts. This is the need of the hour. Inaddition he must act against the Hurriat. What is happening? The Government is giving them security and educating their children. They should all be tried for treason> in other countries people are executed for much less than what Hurriat is doing. What is required a iron hand > I was a supporter of Modi but his playing Tango  with PDFis absolutely wrong. He has let the nation and the valiant Indian ARMY DOWN. The situation is serious> What if tomorrow army units stop fighting the Militants? Nobody should be smug. Modi, I am afraid  has walked into a trap of popularity and may pay a heavy price.

Article 370 sooner or later has to go. Its removal will meet with resistance from hardliners who are not more than 10% of the valley muslims. Jammu and Ladakh will welcome removal. Majority of Muslims will also welcome as it will settle the issue. However Pakistan will increase its attempts at insurgency and this has to be factored in and met with an iron hand. Far too much civility and laxity has been shown. It is time to show the iron fist. Can Modi do it only time and Rambabu can tell.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
MG Singh wrote:

I think there is Jungle Raj in the entire country. Is any state immune to it ? Maharashtra, Haryana, etc

Crime is every where less or more, but it is not Jungle Raj. Rajasthan is not free from crime but still it is peaceful. 

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

View and read about Jungal Raj in Bihar

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=977792&boxid=522542793&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=05/22/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=3&view=imag

Siwan Police finds RJD strong man Shahabuddin link in Jurnalist's murder. The police said, one of the detained individuals is closely related to the gangster,Shahabuddin. The fact establishes that Jungle has returned to Bihar.

He is not  human, he is devil. I read that he killed two person with acid bath. How cruel he is?

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

View and read about Jungal Raj in Bihar

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=977792&boxid=522542793&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=05/22/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=3&view=imag

Siwan Police finds RJD strong man Shahabuddin link in Jurnalist's murder. The police said, one of the detained individuals is closely related to the gangster,Shahabuddin. The fact establishes that Jungle has returned to Bihar.

He is not  human, he is devil. I read that he killed two person with acid bath. How cruel he is?

There is nothing new about criminals being cruel but the worst part is when people become cruel towards themselves by voting criminals to power.

shampasaid

I remember an old discussion regarding article 370, and one of our esteemed member saying that  it can never be scrapped..also recently Omar Abdullah was lamenting about how their special status is being disregarded . So, all things considered, to me scrapping  article 370 does not seem like an easy task. However doing so would  be the best course that can give more power to the center and a better life for Kadhmiris 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I think there is Jungle Raj in the entire country. Is any state immune to it ? Maharashtra, Haryana, etc

Crime is every where less or more, but it is not Jungle Raj. Rajasthan is not free from crime but still it is peaceful. 

yeah crime is everywhere but people perception to Bihar crime is something very immense because there crime happens openly 

bhuyali saroj

Article 370 gives a special status to J&K. Ni service tax is levied in J&K. Life to that extant is cosy. So vested interests will keep it boiling but decision to scrap 370 needs to be expedited. It is acting as Berlin wall and needs to be brought down.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.