Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This is a serious issue. Even after completing 2 years, Modi did not show any signs of dealing with very serious issues like abolition of Article 370 and special status of J&K. Most probably Modi is being swayed away by his popularity. I don't know how he missed the example of Kemal " Ataturk".  High time Modi should introspect Else, people who made him the ruler of this country may think whether they made a mistake Two years ago.

Mikhail Sholokov wrote " And Quiet flows the Don". It means that once a river flows it never comes back. Modi has wasted precious 2 years and gone against his own manifesto. He has done negative things like tying up with PDF, Increasing reservation for higher castes beyond 50% and taken for a ride by both Pak and China. Even Lanka still routinely arrests our fishermen without fear from India and Nepal is now cosy to China.He bends knees on threats from China like in the recent Visa case, where he denied Visa to Chinese dissidents. China does not reciprocate. All know it, even his claim to send Wadera to jail is zero as in 2 years no chargesheet let alone a FIR is registered. What was he talking about? He has  failed to gauge the mood of the military with a truncated OROP and this led to a joint letter of protest  by the Service Chiefs to Modi and government,this is unprecedented in history.I dont know where India is heading. Modi promised and then blinked.

I agree with you. After one year of Modi's Government, all of us, in these forums, agreed on one point, that He should be given more time. But time will not wait for us. It flies away without our knowledge. Now two years completed. Two years is quite a long time. Even at this juncture, Modi should brace himself to jump in to real action. I agree his other innovative welfare schemes were a resounding success. Now real and important jobs are remaining unfinished. Kashmir problem has to be tackled immediately, in order to prove himself that he is a man of action really.

I wonder when Jungle Raj began, when ended and when started again. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Jungle Raj follows the order of nature. Calling man made situations jungle raj is insulting nature. Modi is an excellent marketer and has to keep finding innovative ways of luring voters.

Jungle Raj was a word coined by Congress and Nitish Kumar in 2003 - 2005 when Lalu and Rabri managed to do the impossible, taking the state economy into negative and the lawlessness and crime was so pervasive that people feared to visit Bihar. Of course now they have all become pals and when Modi and BJP used the word, everyone challenges him forgetting that Bihar was a Jungle Raj once and now when similar incidents of lawlessness surface it is but natural that people call it so..People do have short memories often forgetting what they uttered a decade back ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Jungle Raj was a word coined by Congress and Nitish Kumar in 2003 - 2005 when Lalu and Rabri managed to do the impossible, taking the state economy into negative and the lawlessness and crime was so pervasive that people feared to visit Bihar. Of course now they have all become pals and when Modi and BJP used the word, everyone challenges him forgetting that Bihar was a Jungle Raj once and now when similar incidents of lawlessness surface it is but natural that people call it so..People do have short memories often forgetting what they uttered a decade back ! 

Only to be expected ! The same people who bled the country dry by leaching all the wealth they could all these decades are now trying desperately to build cases of corruption against the now ruling party, forgetting that they have done so for more than six decades. A case of short-term amnesia most likely!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.