Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why should anyone bluff. What is to be gained. I saw the interview on either India Today or Newsex or Aajtak in the morning and then left home.I wanted to present this view point also in the forum because it is media which is presenting this view also for a healthy debate. But you are so fixated that it is either BJP or nothing else. Why must you be abusive and call people all sort of names and adjectives. It shows lack of oroper upbringing and lack of right values. You come out as a dandy.

It was about all those who stick to their own point of view. without bothering to know other point of view

There are some who are famous for stubbornly sticking to their view point even when they are wrong ...However, the more different view points the better for any discussion ...there is no point in sticking to one view point and going round in circles !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The very purpose of discussion forums is to exchange views in a friendly manner. Sadly, it's not happening so. Some take it to the heart, if they are proven wrong. They feel as if they lost an empire.  I don' know why people take things so seriously.

It is the horrible choice of words you use to condemn those who do not hold similar views that is cause of pain and concern. But you will not agree as usual but pontificate and pontificate.

rambabu wrote:

The very purpose of discussion forums is to exchange views in a friendly manner. Sadly, it's not happening so. Some take it to the heart, if they are proven wrong. They feel as if they lost an empire.  I don' know why people take things so seriously.

Speaking about yourself?? It is always good to introspect once in a while at least..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I beg to differ with you. I do not take to my heart when some one differs with my opinion. If the other member is right I magnanimously accept his or her version. Regarding use of harsh words, if the other member uses harsh words, it will be retaliated in the same manner.. I'm a member of this site for quite a some time. I know DOs and DONTs.

Longevity of membership is no proof of good choice of words. Abuse is abuse.

anil wrote:

Why congress and other speaks on this issue. MP is not Dalit. Weather Rahul Gandhi or Kejriwal they speak only on the matter which is against BJP and Modi.

well said, it seems that you have shared my thoughts 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

Why congress and other speaks on this issue. MP is not Dalit. Weather Rahul Gandhi or Kejriwal they speak only on the matter which is against BJP and Modi.

well said, it seems that you have shared my thoughts 

Well, well... it is that easy to get 5 points...I wonder why one should even bother with searching the net for information , preparing and editing our response blah blah..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.