Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

@ Usha. Insurrection of varying degrees is on in Kashmir, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura and a lesser extent in Assam (ULFA). I have served in ALL these areas and I haven't left the armed forces long time back. In addition, Maoist control a large tract of rural areas in Chattisgarh , Jharkhand , and lesser extent in MP and Gadchiroli district of Maharashtra. Here the army is not in action.The battle is fought by CRPF and they are a failure. The point I have made is that out of the great powers, only India has a internal insurrection. I remember as late as 2004, I led a heli- gunship against Naga extremists on Burma border, so I talk about a first-hand experience.

Any reason why they use Reserve Police instead of armed forces because the Police force may never come anywhere close to army men in both fitness and discipline ! Is it because of shortage or because of the anti propaganda against the army that is being fed by Kashmir people , mainly supporters of terror groups , I would guess ..I guess China is doing quite a bit by helping these groups in the said north eastern states ! 

Very true Usha, the army is not used against Maoists because of political backlash as opposition will say that army is used against 'own people'. Unfortunatly police forces are a failure and I am saddened hundreds are killed by Maoists. Government and Modi have to use the iron fist i.e. the army and give it a free hand , not like in kashmir. China is the big trouble maker and till we match China and over awe Pakistan there wont be respite.

These are sensitive problems that laymen would never understand and for them what is fed by the politicians and the media is the truth ! I wish our leaders as you rightly point out deal with such insurgencies with a iron fist . I would guess that it also depends on the state leaders as to how they handle these situations .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What these politicians expect ? Maoists should be invited and garlanded ? If Modi really wants to keep the country safe and secure, Army should be given absolute freedom and be allowed to decide Army Chief what should be best course to deal with Maoists or any Terrorist activities. The Government should not allow any politician to intervene when it comes to security of the Country.

rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. Strengthening Army is as important as Swatch Bharat. If Swatch Bharat keeps the country  clean,  A strengthened Army keeps the Country safe and secure. In the background of a hostile country in our neighbor and the rapid spread of ISIS, it is highly essential to strengthen the Army. Modi should not compromise with this issue.

yeah if the country is safe then only we can think of cleaning the country unless its not worth it 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. Strengthening Army is as important as Swatch Bharat. If Swatch Bharat keeps the country  clean,  A strengthened Army keeps the Country safe and secure. In the background of a hostile country in our neighbor and the rapid spread of ISIS, it is highly essential to strengthen the Army. Modi should not compromise with this issue.

yeah if the country is safe then only we can think of cleaning the country unless its not worth it 

Wow, what a great and insightful thought! Is that why most places in India are so dirty because our army fails to keep us safe???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Delete all the points of him to zero.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Wow, what a great and insightful thought! Is that why most places in India are so dirty because our army fails to keep us safe???

LOL, grinning.png if not anything else, at least he makes us laugh with his posts adding some comedy value !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

LOL, grinning.png if not anything else, at least he makes us laugh with his posts adding some comedy value !!!

Yes I grant him that, Like the great buffoon Lalu Prasad Yadav, he does have a little entertainment value LOL joy.png

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes I grant him that, Like the great buffoon Lalu Prasad Yadav, he does have a little entertainment value LOL joy.png

The same brazen , unfazed attitude as well...LOL..

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is topic about forces, what is role of Lalu Prasad.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is topic about forces, what is role of Lalu Prasad.

Anil, we were talking about Babu Saroj's attitude, diverted from the actual topic because of his indiscriminate posting merely to collect points. But that issue is closed at least for now. So let us go back to original discussion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.