Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have nothing but to laugh smiley.png You know I live in NCR (in UP to be exact about 55 km from Delhi) so you cannot imagine what corruption means to me. You know, there is a saying here,"A cheat or corrupt is hidden under every stone" or if I say it in local language "Har shakh pe ullu baitha haianjame gulistan kya hoga" then to me Gujarat sounds like a better place to live in. As for my selfless person, I know you will not see the reason but that is your right and choice. BTW, I am a marketing professional myself so I am a better salesman but as a buyer I am entirely useless. Have a nice timepray.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you. Sure Gujarat is better than UP in many respects - good roads, relatively cleaner cities, good shopping centres, peaceful people, mind their own business, not parochial, welcome business from all over India and world, less caste issues. I have  lived here for more than 40 years and it was always like this Congress or BJP does not matter. I worked in both marketing and Purchase functions. So may look confused.

In fact even Karnataka is slowly going the Bihar, UP way..the corruption and the lawlessness has reached new heights under the present CM and his party. One can see the way they have been selling seats for Rajya Sabha. Police and the government employees who have not been paid for months together went on strike recently and our CM Siddaramaiah goes around saying people are jealous of him and his party so they do such things ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

seats are sold  every where it is only in  Karnataka they got caught. Naidu had to run to Rajasthan because Yeddiurappa ditched him at the last moment blaming him for his removal as a corrupt politician.

suni51 wrote:

Everyone in government job is trying to take full advantage of Modi because they know he is in no position to say NO. Everyone is trying to have his caste reserved for government benefits because they know Modi is not in a position to say NO. Everyone is trying to take as many advantage as possible because this government gives up easily. 

I am glad you have hit the nail on the head. Modi lacks dynamism expected of him. It's like a god who had feet of clay. His throwing in the towel to Jats takes the cake.

@MGSingh 'Dil toot jaye to kya ho anjaam "

@Vijai dil toot jaye to kayamat aati hai ya shama bujh jaati hai. In other words the results is always beyond expectation this way or that way. Let's hope for the best.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dil lagane ki zaroorat kya hai in politicianoon se. Door se dekhiye kya karte hain voh.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.