Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ thank you Usha, but the main point raised by me is not answered. banking gives Switzerland trillions of dollars.
MG Singh wrote:@ thank you Usha, but the main point raised by me is not answered. banking gives Switzerland trillions of dollars.

While it is true that Switzerland earns a lot through banking, it is not the main or the only source of income . I know this a little better than you since my daughter lives there with her husband who is a citizen and I have visited the place 5 times already . Apart from that a family friend is part of a banking organization in Bern and we discuss the ins and outs , that is as much as he can possibly reveal. Switzerland is into every kind of industry possible , so banking is just one source of its income .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Swiss have used the black money of the world gainfully to develop lot many industries which are world class. This is their plus point and one has to give credit to them. Many brilliant ideas do not flourish in many countries including India for want of capital at right time and at affordable interest rates. I was told by my hosts in Switzerland that lot many Swiss citizens put their money in German banks because the Swiss do not pay interest. Looks funny. @Usha and @Kalyani are looking at the success side of their economy and rightly are finding it fantastic. MGSingh and me are looking at the developmental side and find illegal money has supported their economy considerably. The Swiss have skillfully   buttered their bread both sides.

Thank you said by: suni51

Either way they have a model , extremely well developed country where the citizens are happy and their GDP is the highest , so what more does one want ? as far as illegal money is concerned I am told it is exaggerated to a great extent by the fiction writers ...there is much more of the Nazi wealth in South American countries and other tax havens like Cayman island than in Switzerland !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So means do not matter as far as the citizens and immigrants get a good  life to lead. Then why do you make so much fuss about Indians who also resort to corrupt means to improve their and friends and relatives life.

No point in comparing situations that cannot be compared ...So making an issue  about corruption in our country is bad precedence since it points fingers only in one direction..

vijay wrote:

The Swiss have used the black money of the world gainfully to develop lot many industries which are world class. This is their plus point and one has to give credit to them. Many brilliant ideas do not flourish in many countries including India for want of capital at right time and at affordable interest rates. I was told by my hosts in Switzerland that lot many Swiss citizens put their money in German banks because the Swiss do not pay interest. Looks funny. @Usha and @Kalyani are looking at the success side of their economy and rightly are finding it fantastic. MGSingh and me are looking at the developmental side and find illegal money has supported their economy considerably. The Swiss have skillfully   buttered their bread both sides.

yeah that's why the swiss bank account are so popular in INDIA, as it is made to keep black money 

bhuyali saroj

It points out in one direction in Switzerland also but you chose to turn a blind eye for obvious reasons because for you success counts and not the means. Back home it reverses.

Thank you said by: suni51

Obviously my way of looking is different to that of others , but I am.able to distinguish between right and wrong that for sure !

It is amazing to see the level of awareness among the citizens of Switzerland. Recently one fraction of the leaders wanted to implement a basic income to all its citizens whether they work or not amounting to $2500 . Since the law there is to have a public referendum where all the citizens vote before passing a law, this too was taken to the public. And the proposal was voted out because they want to earn their living rather than get freebies from the state !!! Honestly just imagine what would have happened back here ...

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/002af908-2b16-11e6-a18d-a96ab29e3c95.html#axzz4AlhxnzDB

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.