Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here also the result would have been same if not better. Here also people want to work and earn. Why do you have such low opinion about your fellow citizens and great regard for foreigners.

Thank you said by: suni51

I have no blinkers on after having seen of the work culture here and way the grand old party and its allies have popularised freebies here ... They would not hesitate for a minute to vote for such a proposal where they get a steady income sitting at home, that I am sure of ..You only need to see the way old age pension,widows pension etc are abused ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You can add 'Swatantrta Senani' pension in the list. I have yet to believe that people who took part in Independence Movement are still alive or if the did they must be over 90 at least. But when I see people handing over their "Swantrata Senani' free  travel pass to bus conductors they don't look like more than 50-60 to me which means they were born after independence.    

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

You can add 'Swatantrta Senani' pension in the list. I have yet to believe that people who took part in Independence Movement are still alive or if the did they must be over 90 at least. But when I see people handing over their "Swantrata Senani' free  travel pass to bus conductors they don't look like more than 50-60 to me which means they were born after independence.    

Yes that too...every single scheme is abused and misused here. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Abuse does not define the whole system. In Switzerland also more than 20% voted in favour of the scheme, but here 20% or less catches your attention and you start abusing everyone. Sure blinkers are on. Everywhere you only see Sonia.

Now it is clear who has the blinkers on ..I leave that to you since you are so obviously enamored by the lady that you cannot hear any facts against her and anyway here she is not the subject but the Indian freebies popularised by Congress party during Indira Gandhi's time. 

Still looking / waiting  for an answer, do not take cover of the lady and duck away. At least the lady does not run away.

The lady considers she is above answering anything , anyway that hardly matters now, does it ? There are plenty of immigrants in Switzerland who have got the status of citizens and I am told most of them voted for..Also India is a different story and while we all know that what is the problem in admitting it..

It is sad that many like to eulogise foreigners and condemn their fellow citizens. That has been our tragedy since centuries. 

If such a thing has been happening for centuries , I guess there must be some deep rooted reason behind that ! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.