Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In Bengal,shaking head says a disagreement.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

what national habit, i have heard it first time it is truly unique 

If you want an answer to that you need to go through the previous posts which is the norm in any discussion site, not just make posts for the sake of doing so..

thanks for your suggestion 

See you are doing it again, exactly what everyone is complaining about. Now do not reply to this post but make sure you read the topic first and others' opinions before making meaningless comments.

LOL, I guess now it will be free for all until hopefully Admin steps in and does something !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

If you want an answer to that you need to go through the previous posts which is the norm in any discussion site, not just make posts for the sake of doing so..

See you are doing it again, exactly what everyone is complaining about. Now do not reply to this post but make sure you read the topic first and others' opinions before making meaningless comments.

LOL, I guess now it will be free for all until hopefully Admin steps in and does something !

i don't know what you all have problem with me. yes, it is true that i come in the weekend because i really didn't get time in the working days. does commenting in the weekends is a crime over here and yes i try to reach in the top 5 does it is a crime over here what. i too work hard to get in the top 5 and one more thing i didn't stop anyone from reaching in the top 5.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

i don't know what you all have problem with me. yes, it is true that i come in the weekend because i really didn't get time in the working days. does commenting in the weekends is a crime over here and yes i try to reach in the top 5 does it is a crime over here what. i too work hard to get in the top 5 and one more thing i didn't stop anyone from reaching in the top 5.

We don't have anything against you as a person but the way you post. It is ok if you want to be in the first five category so that you can earn a little more , also you can post only during weekends. But why dont you take care with your posts, it is clear that you are in a hurry so don't really bother about what you right and that's what is not acceptable. However, see it in a positive manner because now after all the criticism you received ,your posts make a lot more sense than before..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When you join a chit fund late you have to pay a premium, Similarly when you butt in a discussion forum only on week ends then there should be a penalty. @Usha what sense are seeing in the posts is beyond me.

Thank you said by: suni51

Earlier all his posts read the same but now at least in some of the posts he adds his personal views on the subject being discussed which means he has gone through the discussion, so a improvement from his earlier posts ..

I observed most of Babu Saroj's posts are, just parroting others views. He is yet to do some thing about adding his own views. Perhaps with time, he will improve.

Parrots of the forum unite you will gain points and points!

Coming back to the topic ..There has been some controversy about the latest happenings in Switzerland where 2 Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they failed to integrate into the norms of their society. If such a thing had happened in India I am sure the political classes woul go up in arms for sure !

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/switzerland-citizenship-muslim-girls-refuse-swim-boys-islam-immigration-europe-a7111601.html

The Swiss action is also raising controversy. either way it is controversial in India or Switzerland.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.