Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have nothing against your praising the BJP govt. But I would like to state that had there been any other party government it would also have done same thing because these are logical steps to be followed up by governments irrespective of which party is in power. The nuclear Bill passed by UPA government was a bold step. Having achieved it joining the NSG is a logical step. I am not trying to dilute BJP, but saying that certain follow up steps are inevitable and necessary. Yes BJP removing hurdles for ease of business is a welcome initiative for which they can take full credit.

suni51 wrote:

Just wait and watch, there is a slip in between the cup and the lips. Do not underestimate China the main hurdle in India's progress.

Yes it is early to celebrate. What is your views about Pakistan?

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

well i just want to say that Modi friendship with Obama working smooth for our country India.

Don't forget that USA is a selfish country. for leader of USA their country interest is first priorty.

There is nothing wrong in taking care of your country and its interests and it is not selfish to do so...In fact that is the foremost duty of an elected leader...

I does not mean what you understand. I mean for USA leaders their country is at first priority. You are right that it is first duty to elected leader to see the interest of country, but it is not true for India.

vijay wrote:

I have nothing against your praising the BJP govt. But I would like to state that had there been any other party government it would also have done same thing because these are logical steps to be followed up by governments irrespective of which party is in power. The nuclear Bill passed by UPA government was a bold step. Having achieved it joining the NSG is a logical step. I am not trying to dilute BJP, but saying that certain follow up steps are inevitable and necessary. Yes BJP removing hurdles for ease of business is a welcome initiative for which they can take full credit.

You are right, these project took long time in completing. It is better that we also give its credit to our scientists. Great Dr. Abdul Kalam, The missile man

Pakistan has already been showing its displeasure at this and China is bound to block just to show its solidarity with Pakistan. But with all that this has been a step forward for India and the momentum should be carried forward without becoming complacent 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

India's entry into MTCR will enable India to buy sophisticated high end Missile Technology. This made Pakistan shiver with fear. It fears any moment  India may strike it with Predator Drones. It must be recalled here, with the same Predator Drones, Taliban leader in Afghanistan was eliminated. China too will try its best to stop the entry of India in to MTCR group. But, its going to be an exercise in futility. Because Obama himself welcomed India's entry in to MTCR group.

Obviously Modi is doing a great work. Not only politician, every Indian also should learn from him 

In the present scenario of rapid spreading of Terrorist groups like ISI,  hostile Pakistan, and Bangla Desh as India's neighboring countries, what Modi has done is highly commendable. His entry in to MCTR is the first step for a safe and secure country

Another heartening thing is with its entry in to MCTR India can sell Cruise Missiles, which can fly three times the speed of the Sound.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Just wait and watch, there is a slip in between the cup and the lips. Do not underestimate China the main hurdle in India's progress.

Yes it is early to celebrate. What is your views about Pakistan?

Pakistan in itself is not important but being used by China and the USA. The USA is coming closer to India just to keep China in control but America is one of the most selfish countries also expert in playing double game.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every nation looks after its interests first, so does America, which also looks after citizens well. The onus is very much on India,as to how this is carried forward to the maximum advantage. if Pakistan has the capability of becoming a favored country of both USA and China, you wonder  where India had failed in its diplomacy all these many years

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.