The news shocked the world because noone ever thought that it would actually happen ! There has been a rise of the right wing in England and all over Europe . In England their silent campaign has led to the exit of Britain from European Union and Indian economy is bond to feel the impact. Around 72% of the population voted in this referrendum and the difference between the yes and no was a not much - at 4% ! However, it would be a change filled few months from now on when Britain will see some changes in its leadership and policies 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-live-david-cameron-resigns-as-uk-shocks-the-world/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This was inevitable one day or another as many British did not feel very comfortable about the open doors that their membership in the EU had created for other nationals in Britain. But still, their exit turning into reality is quite shocking for many. It is especially a big blow to many Goans with natural citizenship of Portugal as they can not enter Britain and work there freely.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

According to  Market groups,Exit of Britain from EU may show  effect on India too.India has to rewrite strategies connected with Britain and Europe. Arun Jaitley has announced That India is well prepared to face Short term and Long term changes.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

This was inevitable one day or another as many British did not feel very comfortable about the open doors that their membership in the EU had created for other nationals in Britain. But still, their exit turning into reality is quite shocking for many. It is especially a big blow to many Goans with natural citizenship of Portugal as they can not enter Britain and work there freely.

Kalyani, if we notice the pattern of voting it is largely those in the age group of 65+ that have voted to stay out, he youngsters wanted to be with EU because they see the extended benefits that would give them..It will not be easy for Britain to be isolated . As far as India is concerned , since we have many British based firms, it would affect us .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The decision by the UK leaving the European Union has impact on India in Multiple layers. Investment plans may be delayed. Uncertainty for the IT Sector. Oil price may be dropped. Rupee may hit 70 Vs Dollar.

rambabu wrote:

The decision by the UK leaving the European Union has impact on India in Multiple layers. Investment plans may be delayed. Uncertainty for the IT Sector. Oil price may be dropped. Rupee may hit 70 Vs Dollar.

Character of Indian economy is some what different from others. It is right UK decision affect whole world. Stock market and Rupee improved in India.

rambabu wrote:

What multiple layers ? and what investment plans are you talking about ? 

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What multiple layers ? and what investment plans are you talking about ? 

i think he mean that it will effect India in many ways like rising of good prices in India ect. 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani, if we notice the pattern of voting it is largely those in the age group of 65+ that have voted to stay out, he youngsters wanted to be with EU because they see the extended benefits that would give them..It will not be easy for Britain to be isolated . As far as India is concerned , since we have many British based firms, it would affect us .

Yes, I know it would be most people from that age group who decided to opt out of the Union and also some from 50 +. The thing is, these people too are the same as the senior citizens in India who have not taken too kindly to globalization and relish the way things were before the globalization. Also, since the number of immigrants became exceeding the ethnic populations in Britain, this resentment has only grown, more so not towards globalization, but towards increased migration of other nationals inside Britain. And the 9/11, London bombings in 2007 and other such incidents has only helped grow the feeling. And India will certainly feel the impact one way or other as major BPO and IT clients are based in Britain.

I think the British are going for a re-poll in near future. If the things remain the same there will be serious rethinking in Ireland and Scotland too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I think the British are going for a re-poll in near future. If the things remain the same there will be serious rethinking in Ireland and Scotland too.

True...it will not take much for Ireland to break away from the Kingdom, and Scotland has already started thinking towards its exit from the Kingdom as it seriously wants to remain with the EU.

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.