P. V Sindhu,  the two time World Championship bronze medalist, became the First Indian Woman  Player to clinch a Silver in the Olympics and Fifth Woman Player from  India to win a Medal in the Quadrennial Games was given a befitting Welcome in Hyderabad.

http://www.ndtv.com/telangana-news/telangana-to-accord-rousing-state-reception-to-pv-sindhu-on-arrival-1446694

For PV Sindhu's Homecoming Today, 2 States Prep Grand Welcome

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

She has putting in lot of hard work to reach her position. She has made the country proud. She deserves it.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

By all means. She has sacrificed many things to reach the Top in Olympics. To day the name Sindhu has become a household name.

One more link on her home coming and the recognition's she is receiving.  Her family and friends will be so proud of her. Just like the entire country,

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pv-sindhu-mobbed-on-homecoming-victory-ride-on-open-top-bus-soon-1446827

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Naturally. Sindhu's Parents who were also Sports persons will be elated to see their daughter scaling new heights of Glory.

She rightly deserves adulation. When our children do good in examination we definitely reward them but the way she is receiving cash from various state governments then arises some questions. Why didn't they use that amount for the progress work or for sports or donate them to the farmers or other needy? 

shampasaid

It's on the cards. According to some channels, there are chances of utilizing the Rewarded money for the  development of Badminton, Scholarships for the deserving and upcoming young badminton players. Her visit to Hyderabad is still on. In about half an hour , she is going to meet CM,Telengana and after that she will meet CM A.P. I think in about 2 days after discussing with her Guru Gopichand, she will announce her Plans.

In the mean time, Rajiv Khel Ratna Awardees are announced. Of course Sindhu is one of the Awardees.

That is a different issue how Sindhu would utilise her prize money. If she uses it like the way you have mentioned will be entirely her broad mindedness but I want to point out that why government keeps mum when farmers commit suicide. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

She rightly deserves adulation. When our children do good in examination we definitely reward them but the way she is receiving cash from various state governments then arises some questions. Why didn't they use that amount for the progress work or for sports or donate them to the farmers or other needy? 

To reach at this stage parents of Sindhu spend enough amount. To continue playing she also need more money. Money is best one motivation. It will motivate to others sportsman. I am agree with you that government must be help  to farmers.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

To reach at this stage parents of Sindhu spend enough amount. To continue playing she also need more money. Money is best one motivation. It will motivate to others sportsman. I am agree with you that government must be help  to farmers.

I have not said that why Sindhu got rewarded. I only wanted to point out that when the governments have so much money to reward a sportsperson for her achievement then they can come up with a plan to help the frustrated farmers and poverty stricken people too. Sindhu will get sponsors, she will get advertisement offers and many other will extend rich offers but nobody takes care of the needy, neither the government nor any private person. 

shampasaid

We are like that. Either we condemn wholesale or go overboard in rewarding. Nothing in between. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.