Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The key feature of Bet bachao initiative is to protect the Girl child from sex  discrimination . Tes these practices are deeply rooted in the Society. Though i may be difficult right now, in the long run it's going to yield Good results.

That millions who have done away with their new born daughters are leading normal lives is in itself a frightening thought.

Haryana, once known for  female infanticide is saving   its Betis  With the launch of " Beti Bachao campaign"And choosing a Female Olympic Medal winner in Wrestling as the Brand Ambassador to spread the message stressing the importance of Saving the Girl Child. itself is a novel  and unique thing, which, in near future is going to yield rich dividends.

The question is will she train trying to better her performance or is she going to concentrate on being a brand ambassador. However, from what I have seen , other than a couple of short films and ads brand ambassador is there for name sake only..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If this campaign saves girl child in Haryana then nothing will be better than this. But, I doubt because girls and ladies were molested and raped during the Jat agitation in Haryana during the Khattar government, and, what justice has he done for the victims? Just maintaining sex ratio is not enough but he needs to safeguard the respect of the women too.

shampasaid

That is the most important factor that astonished me too.  During the same Khattar Government in Haryana several incidents of female infanticide took place. Haryana is well known for Honor killings too. And the fact that  such a Government came forward and appointed a woman  an Olympic Medal winner as the Brand Ambassador for 'Beti Bachao' campaign surprised me

Now the fact that if  Sakshi would simultaneously work for the Gold medal in next Olympics  and act as the brand Ambassador successfully or not , will be known over a period.

rambabu wrote:

That is the most important factor that astonished me too.  During the same Khattar Government in Haryana several incidents of female infanticide took place. Haryana is well known for Honor killings too. And the fact that  such a Government came forward and appointed a woman  an Olympic Medal winner as the Brand Ambassador for 'Beti Bachao' campaign surprised me

Now the fact that if  Sakshi would simultaneously work for the Gold medal in next Olympics  and act as the brand Ambassador successfully or not , will be known over a period.

I believe such a step is nothing but a political gimmick. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I believe such a step is nothing but a political gimmick. 

Even if it is a political trick, Sakshi has the choice to select. If she is really a Sports person, she Quits the Brand Ambassadorship and concentrate on trying for Gold medal in the next Olympics.If she does otherwise, she will be spoiling her hard earned talent with her own hands. If Sakshi is intelligent, she should remember that what she is today was built on the strong foundation of her Bronze in Olympics.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.