The topic is locked.

Niteen Donduu Dagale, was on Bandobust on the occasion of immersion of Ganapati Idols. The members of the Jari Mari Ganash Utsav Mandal were asked to follow the queue  by the cop. The members of the Mandal objected to being disciplined. After this the youths pushed Dagale in to the  lake.However the cop managed to come out of the Lake.

The youths are said to be the supporters of a Local politician

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/09/07/caught-on-camera-youths-try-to-drown-cop-during-ganesh-festival/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Isko Khtey hain Muhn Main Ram Bagal Main Churi.

Anil. Hum Samjha Nahin. Please explain.

rambabu wrote:

The person in your topic is participation in Lord Ganesha festival but he have any respect and love for others. On one hand he is crying Ganpati Baba Moriya and on other hand he through person in lake.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The person in your topic is participation in Lord Ganesha festival but he have any respect and love for others. On one hand he is crying Ganpati Baba Moriya and on other hand he through person in lake.

Well explained the meaning . Thank you

I read this news in the newspaper and was thinking in the very same way as @anil. These young men do not celebrate festivals in its proper meaning rather they love to be loud, brutal and cheap. God never appreciates it and see now these men are in custody. God knows when they will understand the real essence of a festival!

shampasaid

Goes on to show the growing intolerance among the youth. This is not an isolated case. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

The fact is these youths are the Supporters of prominent Politician.  Festival celebration now presently have become a nuisance. The noise of Bhajans reach each and every home in the locality  creating High decibel Noise. Additionally vulgar Record dances on the way to Ganesh Visarjan.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I read this news in the newspaper and was thinking in the very same way as @anil. These young men do not celebrate festivals in its proper meaning rather they love to be loud, brutal and cheap. God never appreciates it and see now these men are in custody. God knows when they will understand the real essence of a festival!

Love is message of all religions. Indeed, these type of peoples have not any faith in religion and God.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Love is message of all religions. Indeed, these type of peoples have not any faith in religion and God.

Absolutely. No religion teaches hatred. It's we, who distort the Truth. Really Love is the message conveyed by all religions.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Absolutely. No religion teaches hatred. It's we, who distort the Truth. Really Love is the message conveyed by all religions.

Hi ! Are you sure? One religious book clearly mentions otherwise. I have read myself.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.