The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I read in the News channels. Anyhow Karnataka has to release 1500 cusecks of  Cauvery water to TN.

Is there any source from which you got this information because as far as I know Karnataka is planning to release water since now with some rain in the catchment rea , there is a little water to spare but there is absolutely no specification as to the quantum of the water being released for TN..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

My source was an article from the Hindu. Now i heard from the News  channels that Karnataka agrees to give Water to Tamil Nadu.

Here are the details

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Karnataka-tries-to-evade-wrath-of-law-Tamil-Nadu-to-get-some-water/articleshow/54665649.cms

I don't need your links since I am well aware of what us going on in my state , however the question is from where did you pull out that info about 1500 cuseks of water , show me the link or the article where that was mentioned

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I said earlier my  source was The Hindu. Any how it is up to you  to  accept the link or not. I had given the link because I did not give the link earlier.

Nowhere in your link is it mentioned that Karnataka releases 1500 cuseks of water , so what you wrote in your previous post is a figment of your imagination as usual... please at least now post what is relevant and factual when it comes to such subjects..

Why i should imagine the things ? The purpose of the link I gave was to say that Karnataka has agreed to give water to Tamil Nadu. That's all.

One can have healthy discussions with sensible people not stubborn and narrow minded people who stick to their own even when they are wrong...

I request the moderators to please close this thread or else we will have more such meaningless posts by the same member 

Now  the Government  of Karnataka plans to release at least 600 cusecs  of water for six days from Monday night

I request the moderators once again to please close the thread or else we will have some more meaningless posts like the one above 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.