Looks like finally the "achche din" are here. India has moved up 32 ranks to be placed 39th most competitive country.

http://ww.itimes.com/discussion/india-moved-up-32-ranks-in-two-years-in-gci

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, of course definitely Modi is now the trend and he knows what to do in a situation.

sdfafa

It is not possible to satisfied each and every one. What is acchey din? Overall country is doing well.

it is good to see the way India is making progress, hope we all keep moving ahead like this...

anil wrote:

It is not possible to satisfied each and every one. What is acchey din? Overall country is doing well.

Achche din means good days... It was Modi led bjp tagline at the time of elections.... With the progress India is making... Our PM has delivered what he promised

Divya wrote:
anil wrote:

Achche din means good days... It was Modi led bjp tagline at the time of elections.... With the progress India is making... Our PM has delivered what he promised

See as @anil questioned about achchhey din, he is absolutely right to do so. In some major fronts we do see some huge changes and those should be applauded but in our daily lives I do not find a drastic change for the better. Vegetables and groceries are still expensive, protection of general people and females in particular have not undergone a big change and many more then how can we claim to have achchhey din. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Divya wrote:
anil wrote:

See as @anil questioned about achchhey din, he is absolutely right to do so. In some major fronts we do see some huge changes and those should be applauded but in our daily lives I do not find a drastic change for the better. Vegetables and groceries are still expensive, protection of general people and females in particular have not undergone a big change and many more then how can we claim to have achchhey din. 

It is right that living is some expensive. I am also agree for security of citizens. But we should not blame for it only to government. It is our social structure which are responsible for security. Inflation will be come down in coming days.

It is impossible that we have not any problem, life is other name of problems and challanges.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Divya wrote:
anil wrote:

It is right that living is some expensive. I am also agree for security of citizens. But we should not blame for it only to government. It is our social structure which are responsible for security. Inflation will be come down in coming days.

It is impossible that we have not any problem, life is other name of problems and challanges.

To add to that I would say... Most of indias problems are deep rooted and can not be solved in 2 or 5 years... But what we are seeing is a welcome change to long journey beginning with a small steps. 

Modi's welfare measures like Achche Din, Make in India, Swatch Bhararat to name a few are ideal for a developing country like that of ours.  These Schemes will be successful only when the Government and People work together.

Divya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Divya wrote:
anil wrote:

To add to that I would say... Most of indias problems are deep rooted and can not be solved in 2 or 5 years... But what we are seeing is a welcome change to long journey beginning with a small steps.

Yes if require to walk hundred steps, after our one step 99 left. If we feel honestly than it is fact that India have one strong and dedicated government. 

rambabu wrote:

Modi's welfare measures like Achche Din, Make in India, Swatch Bhararat to name a few are ideal for a developing country like that of ours.  These Schemes will be successful only when the Government and People work together.

Yes Modi also said that cleaning is not possible with funds, it is possible if we hate filth.

But our leaders and burocrates are interested only in a snap in which they are cleaning roads. Here in my city, yesterday burocrates spend only there minutes to Swatch Bhararat mission. Have a snapangry.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.