Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Modi's welfare measures like Achche Din, Make in India, Swatch Bhararat to name a few are ideal for a developing country like that of ours.  These Schemes will be successful only when the Government and People work together.

Yes Modi also said that cleaning is not possible with funds, it is possible if we hate filth.

But our leaders and burocrates are interested only in a snap in which they are cleaning roads. Here in my city, yesterday burocrates spend only there minutes to Swatch Bhararat mission. Have a snapangry.png

But here in my place Swatch Bharat is being observed religiously. Regular supervision by the Corporation officials are very much there.

For all these measures the role of each one of us is paramount. As Gandhi Ji said be change u want to see.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

We have a long way to go. Our balance of trade is 70-30% in favor of China though the quantum is 72 Billion dollars. the same goes with other countries as well

rambabu wrote:

Of course, India has a long way to go. But our Leaders are quite capable of taking India in to the paths of development . It's a matter of time.

I am not too sure as for 70 years Congress did nothing and to expect Modi to do the rope trick immediately is like cleaning the Augean stables.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course, India has a long way to go. But our Leaders are quite capable of taking India in to the paths of development . It's a matter of time.

I am not too sure as for 70 years Congress did nothing and to expect Modi to do the rope trick immediately is like cleaning the Augean stables.

" Immediately " nothing can be done. The present rulers had to focus on many issues at a time. For example, " Make in India " aims at Making India self sufficient in all the spheres. Similarly Digitizing India. ll these Programmes will take more time. Instant results in the long may be unproductive,

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Modi's welfare measures like Achche Din, Make in India, Swatch Bhararat to name a few are ideal for a developing country like that of ours.  These Schemes will be successful only when the Government and People work together.

Yes Modi also said that cleaning is not possible with funds, it is possible if we hate filth.

But our leaders and burocrates are interested only in a snap in which they are cleaning roads. Here in my city, yesterday burocrates spend only there minutes to Swatch Bhararat mission. Have a snapangry.png

But here in my place Swatch Bharat is being observed religiously. Regular supervision by the Corporation officials are very much there.

But in my city situation is adverse than yours. 

I would say forget abt the politicians ... Why can't keeping our surroundings clean... And also ask out friends and families to do the same.... The politician will do one day or 2 days... But we are the ones who make it a practice...and also we should inculcate the habit of keeping the surrounding clean in our kids also....because they are the future of this country

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

I would say forget abt the politicians ... Why can't keeping our surroundings clean... And also ask out friends and families to do the same.... The politician will do one day or 2 days... But we are the ones who make it a practice...and also we should inculcate the habit of keeping the surrounding clean in our kids also....because they are the future of this country

You are right we should not any hope from politicians. No one come to us to clean our home and it surrounding. Modi said cleaning is possible if you hate filth.

Make in India is conceptually a good idea. In fact it seems none is aware that before 1992 the industrial and economic policies were to encourage manufacture in India and it was strictly implemented. Only when local manufacturers gave in writing about their inability to undertake manufacture where parties allowed to import the item. After economic liberalisation the import and export both have gone up and in 2014 when BJP took over at that time the foreign exchange reserves were around$ 300-310 billion which have now risen to $370 bn. Foreigners will undertake to make in India only if they find it competitive to do so in comparison to our neighbours like China, Sri Lanka or Thailand, Malaysia or Taiwan, S Korea etc.  Mostly governments give huge concessions to foreigners to make them competitive and these are borne by the Indian tax payers and indirectly we subsidise the production. In such cases it is not that the cost  of production is lowered but it is now shared between the foreign producer in India and by Indian tax payer. There is a limit to such a largesse by government.

I personally think that Modi had, so far done a satisfied things for the nation well being.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.