The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Its a fact that some of the ills of Congress crept in to BJP.  BJP took several disciplinary actions on those, who violated BJP disciplinary code. Still,  there are definitely some cases who are to be taken care of. It takes time for BJP

All the time BJP is to be given time but others are to be timed out.

Naturally. Nothing can be achieved if a job is done in a hurry. The present government is keen on completing a job, once it is started

ONe should not forget that BJP has just come in to rule but congress has been there for more than 50 years! It would serve well to appreciate the difference between two years and 50+ years. And since there is nothing left for members to say to each other obviously apart from making rude remarks, it is time to close the thread. Usha please advise!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But where is the need to constantly compare and then as an alibi say it is only two years old. 

The entire world is watching us and Pakistan is pushed to a corner and is on the verge of Global isolation. In such situation, these kind of stooping down politics just for the sake of vote bank is shameful and ridiculous. When India's fight against terrorism is getting a global support, these political drama at home front dilutes the real cause and fight. It is shameful that these politicians for the sake of their personal interest have diminished national interest. It is time that we stand together for the nation and ridicule such events at every front.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

The entire world is watching us and Pakistan is pushed to a corner and is on the verge of Global isolation. In such situation, these kind of stooping down politics just for the sake of vote bank is shameful and ridiculous. When India's fight against terrorism is getting a global support, these political drama at home front dilutes the real cause and fight. It is shameful that these politicians for the sake of their personal interest have diminished national interest. It is time that we stand together for the nation and ridicule such events at every front.

Very true, exactly my feelings, all that the opposition is doing is showing their insecurity at what Modi has achieved and greed for power which drives them to go for any ridiculous measure just to show the govt in s por light. However, by now citizens of our country are able to see through their desperate measures!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

ONe should not forget that BJP has just come in to rule but congress has been there for more than 50 years! It would serve well to appreciate the difference between two years and 50+ years. And since there is nothing left for members to say to each other obviously apart from making rude remarks, it is time to close the thread. Usha please advise!

Kalyani, you may close the thread , but it is frustrating to see how one member always scuttles every thread by making repeated irrelevant posts , thereby making every discussion insipid. He wants to be here, there everywhere, almost taking up more than half the page on every single discussion simply to gain points..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani, you may close the thread , but it is frustrating to see how one member always scuttles every thread by making repeated irrelevant posts , thereby making every discussion insipid. He wants to be here, there everywhere, almost taking up more than half the page on every single discussion simply to gain points..

I agree Usha, each time the member manages to disrupt proper discussions! Do let me know in case you want the thread reopened. Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.