Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No body is above law. Being in the power, these Politicians think that anything and everything can be done and go unpunished.  We have seen how these politicians tampered and distorted the proof in this particular case. It is all about politicians greed to stick to power

In books, nobody is above law. But in reality law is a slave to power and money in our society where "humanity" has evaporated and self interest and power hunger drives the conscience

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

. Law takes  its own course. if not now, the criminals and their criminal deeds will come out one day or other and the offenders will be Booked. Criminal deeds of all be it a politician or an influential person cannot escape from the long hands of the law.

Arunima Singh wrote:

In books, nobody is above law. But in reality law is a slave to power and money in our society where "humanity" has evaporated and self interest and power hunger drives the conscience

The legal and judicial bodies come from within the society, so we have to blame the blame for letting such a system thrive. I remember when the media,was questioning people soon after this particular incident took place, one of the eye witnesses who agreed that Rocky Yadav and his goons were responsible for the crime but he also went on to say who neta log hai, unse  ooncha Dikane ki kya zarrorat thi ? so in effect they don't feel that he is justified in what he did..can we expect any great change in the system since the legal people cone from the same background. It is a question of changing a whole mindset which may take decades at least ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

The legal and judicial bodies come from within the society, so we have to blame the blame for letting such a system thrive. I remember when the media,was questioning people soon after this particular incident took place, one of the eye witnesses who agreed that Rocky Yadav and his goons were responsible for the crime but he also went on to say who neta log hai, unse  ooncha Dikane ki kya zarrorat thi ? so in effect they don't feel that he is justified in what he did..can we expect any great change in the system since the legal people cone from the same background. It is a question of changing a whole mindset which may take decades at least ..

Truth is people are afraid of these goons, many have already lost their lives and those remaining want to live their life in peace, at least whatever shreds of peace are remaining there. Nitishkumar did a big mistake when he allied with Lalu Prasad, the results are there for everyone to see, the monster of Shahabuddin, who knows no mercy and has killed so many is back, scot free. So it comes as no surprise that Rocky Yadav too is out on bail and poeple are only blaming the poor victim for getting in his way. It is a mindset from which people can never be free unless and until there is a hardcore military-level action taken and all these goons sponsored  by Lalu and ilk are thrown to rot in dungeons.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Truth is people are afraid of these goons, many have already lost their lives and those remaining want to live their life in peace, at least whatever shreds of peace are remaining there. Nitishkumar did a big mistake when he allied with Lalu Prasad, the results are there for everyone to see, the monster of Shahabuddin, who knows no mercy and has killed so many is back, scot free. So it comes as no surprise that Rocky Yadav too is out on bail and poeple are only blaming the poor victim for getting in his way. It is a mindset from which people can never be free unless and until there is a hardcore military-level action taken and all these goons sponsored  by Lalu and ilk are thrown to rot in dungeons.

I truly agree with you and I think things have to work at round root level

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Both Bihar and UP are ruled by goondas , and anyone speaking against their misrule is put in their place depending on their status. Recently we saw how Mulayam dismissed one of his own MPs for speaking abt Mulayams second wife,...this is also the case with Karunanidhi, who preaches others but is openly flouting rules by having 3 wives

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Politicians and people with money and power think it to be a right and take a pleasure in violating law on a day to day basis. But the main issue is with the societal mindset as these people also come out of our society. Politicians shamelessly do such things and get media attention and criticism for some time. When the elections are around, they do some political stunt and get positive attention. Their old deeds fade away from our memories and we vote for them again. And many a times, it is a pity with the voters of this country that we are not left with any option but to choose a thief out of the lot of murderers and robbers. And the vicious cycle continues.

Rocky confessed  that he has murdered  by mistake, Aditya Sachdeva  son of a Businessmen. Because Aditya overtook the car of Rocky.Rocky was nabbed in an hour long operation from a concrete plant, belonging to his father.  That is the real face of Bihar known for lawlessness As I was saying all along sooner or later Criminals will be nabbed  and cannot escape from the long hands of Law.

Yes might be and we hope that the culprit will not escape and get caught by long hands of law. But when?? These long trials are tormenting for the kins of the victim. Moreover, meanwhile Rocky can enjoy all the luxuries out on a bail. Meanwhile, Aditya's parents will live with the pain, with the fear and with their fading faith in justice.

Murdered by mistake??? That's a mockery to our system. Carrying a gun for show of status??

For me, Justice delayed is as good as justice denied.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.