Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

This is a commendable scheme and government must be given credit for it.

The only flip side if at all would be that the netas might take advantage of the scheme and go in for mass bookings for their near and dear ones which would deprive the citizens of its benefits 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

This is a commendable scheme and government must be given credit for it.

The only flip side if at all would be that the netas might take advantage of the scheme and go in for mass bookings for their near and dear ones which would deprive the citizens of its benefits 

I totally agree!!. In our countries Netas are the ones who are benefited the most -- be it the scheme for common man or the benefits that you get for being a VIP.

And I do not know how we can do this moral policing??? In the past we have seen those Unnecessary study tours and foreign trips on our tax money.

I hope this scheme sticks to common man and is strictly banned for politicians. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

True. benefits meant for common man are eaten away by the Netas. This can be stopped by Public Protests and Dharnas,

i think its too early to start feeling happy about this scheme. ( sorry I am not being pessimistic) since it will be connecting smaller towns to bigger cities, we need to know which all airports will come under this scheme. Only then we will know how helpful it will be. As they have mentioned because of this scheme the existing airfare will go up (they say max rs60, but who knows?)

But this will definitely help is building up the market and infrastructure in cities whose airport are covered under the UDAN scheme.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

i think its too early to start feeling happy about this scheme. ( sorry I am not being pessimistic) since it will be connecting smaller towns to bigger cities, we need to know which all airports will come under this scheme. Only then we will know how helpful it will be. As they have mentioned because of this scheme the existing airfare will go up (they say max rs60, but who knows?)

But this will definitely help is building up the market and infrastructure in cities whose airport are covered under the UDAN scheme.

I can see a hope in this. A country's infrastructure is the key to its growth. So lets hope for some employment generation with the development of this infrastructure and a small step forward to development of nation. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Divya wrote:

I can see a hope in this. A country's infrastructure is the key to its growth. So lets hope for some employment generation with the development of this infrastructure and a small step forward to development of nation. 

Yes definitely... the country is making a lot of progress under Modi.. with his new and innovative schemes. Each drop of water contributes to the ocean. Feeling proud of the govt and its out of the box thinking. If these steps would have been taken earlier we would have been at a much better position as a country. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

When such an ambitious Scheme like UDAN is launched to facilitate common Man, it takes time to to prove its effectiveness. In the mean time Politicians should not encash this opportunity for their own selfish interests. But I'm hopeful UDAN would be great success.

In time the scheme will cover almost all parts of the nation like it is in other Western countries...

The government expects the first flight under RCS (regional connectivity scheme) to take off by the end of this year or early January 2017.

Global airlines grouping International Air Transport Association, in its latest 20 years forecast, has projected that India would add 322 new fliers in its total 442 million air passengers by 2035.

Under the scheme, government also plans to upgrade 50 unserved and underserved airports in the country, which would further boost air connectivity pan-India.

There are 394 unserved and 16 under-served airports

(Source)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In these days middle class on India have capacity to spend money for air travel. No doubt this plan of Modi will success.

Ar travel saves time and is the most preferred for older people and those having health problems. When it becomes affordable to the middle class and people take to traveling by air in a big way we can see more connectivity between smaller cities not connected so far and this also means tourism and economic development in all those regions..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.