Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Two great monumental moments on same day- a crusader for black money in India and A new resident at White House. 

Pretty interesting comments and post on social media 

India getting Modified and America going for Hillarious  Trump???

Let's wait and watch.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Personally I am very much happy to hear about the victory of Trump and I think he is goona make a big difference in the history of the world.

sdfafa

Arunima Singh wrote:

Two great monumental moments on same day- a crusader for black money in India and A new resident at White House. 

Let's wait and watch.

Whereas the black money crusade in India is a great achievement , Trumps success is a mixed bag and all nations across the world must be wondering, what next?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Let's wait and watch.

Whereas the black money crusade in India is a great achievement , Trumps success is a mixed bag and all nations across the world must be wondering, what next?

USA voters select him so they know better why they select  him. It is certain that he never can behave like a dictator.

Babu saroj wrote:

Personally I am very much happy to hear about the victory of Trump and I think he is goona make a big difference in the history of the world.

Keeping our fingers crossed and hope that your expectations turn out true because America effects the world. The unexpected has happened and hope he delivers unexpectedly well.

vijay wrote:

Vast majority of Indian immigrants are now US citizens. Why are you worried about them? Trump himself is from an German  immigrant family.

To my utter relief, I received a message from  my daughter yesterday who lives in Virginia . She said Trump's administration is going on well. He has not created  any problems to Indian residents in US. She laughed at me and said Media is exaggerating the news.

As often happens many of the promises he made during elections he will not fulfil them so the likely to be effected wil not be.

Well right now he is going through the pain of facing the protest in the country which ironically elected him

Arunima Singh wrote:

Well right now he is going through the pain of facing the protest in the country which ironically elected him

It is believed Communists are behind anti Trump protests breaking down in Cities across the Country. Americans everywhere are so frightened are angered by the Prospect of a Trump Presidency as opposed to a Hillary Clinton Presidency - that they are taking to the streets to express their grave concerns for the future of the Country.

Then, my question is why the Americans, elected Trump at the first place.

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

It is believed Communists are behind anti Trump protests breaking down in Cities across the Country. Americans everywhere are so frightened are angered by the Prospect of a Trump Presidency as opposed to a Hillary Clinton Presidency - that they are taking to the streets to express their grave concerns for the future of the Country.

Then, my question is why the Americans, elected Trump at the first place.

I think that is a stupid question.. the very fact that Trump has a little more than half of the votes , means the rest are against him.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.